Arrest Daisy Mae Duke!

MaryAnne

Oh yeah, I'm on a roll now you dang Dukes. Khee!

Since Daisy likes hangin' out at the jail so much and wants to put some curtains on the window there, figured she'd like to be our next contestent on Who Wants to Stay in the Hazzard Jail!

She's also under arrest for plottin' to use the horse linament in place of Daney's no bake cookie recipie.

Right on into the cell there. No you can't have any needle an' thread and material to make some curtains. If you behave tho', I'll letcha have a cookie. :wink:

Brian, tell her what she's won for bail! 8-)

Oh, I will name her bail, in good time. But since she's been admirin' the place so much from the outside, I'm gonna let her get a good look at the view from inside the cell. Maybe an overnight stay will make her think twice about tryin' to pull any shuck n' jives against the law.

Plus, she's a Duke, and ya gotta maintain some substandards.

Is Daisy allowed outside snacks? *thinking of a nice chocolate cake with a file filling*

No. What do you think this is, the Holiday Inn?

Besides, the jail food here comes fresh out of a can. Delicious, nutritious, government surplus, creamed chipped beef! Gravy's so thin, it hides the stale bread we serve it on.

And our tapwater is fresh outta the faucet, served in a sanitized 4 ounce tin cup. Just like momma used to make.

No. What do you think this is, the Holiday Inn? Gravy's so thin, it hides the stale bread we serve it on.

When I was locked up, Brian just poured water on my bread and called it gravy. It sounds like Daisy is gittin' herself real gravy. How's come she's gittin' special treatment?....especially since she had it comin' and I was innocent.

No. What do you think this is, the Holiday Inn?

Certainly not. The Holiday Inn is luxury, I tells ya! Luxury!

You ain't seen nothin'

Til ya been

In a motel, baby

Like the

!

No, the Hazzard Jail is much more like Heartbreak Hotel. You know where it is, right? It's down at the end of Lonely Street. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Certainly not. The Holiday Inn is luxury, I tells ya! Luxury!

You ain't seen nothin'

Til ya been

In a motel, baby

Like the

!

No, the Hazzard Jail is much more like Heartbreak Hotel. You know where it is, right? It's down at the end of Lonely Street. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Was thinkin' more along the lines of Hotel California, Meadow. ;)

*sings*

Welcome to the hotel california

Such a lovely place

Such a lovely face

Plenty of room at the hotel california

Any time of year, you can find it here...

For someone who is being supposed arrested for something you didn't do, you're being pretty quiet about this Daisy. Which probably also adds upon the assumption that you like being in jail...that you started with the curtains. ;) Hollar at me if you need help *whispers* escaping or anything like that. Though being locked up may be what you need right now...get away from Bo and Luke, plus gets you out of doing chores. Perhaps I should go mention that last part to the boys, that'd motivate them to help you escape all in itself since it is probably them doing laundry and dishes and all your other chores. No wonder why you're enjoying the solitude so much. :D

For someone who is being supposed arrested for something you didn't do, you're being pretty quiet about this Daisy. Which probably also adds upon the assumption that you like being in jail...that you started with the curtains. ;) Hollar at me if you need help *whispers* escaping or anything like that. Though being locked up may be what you need right now...get away from Bo and Luke, plus gets you out of doing chores. Perhaps I should go mention that last part to the boys, that'd motivate them to help you escape all in itself since it is probably them doing laundry and dishes and all your other chores. No wonder why you're enjoying the solitude so much. :D

Hee hee.. Yeah, I think your right Garrett, I think she's ENJOYING her stay in the Iron Bar Motel!

Hee hee.. Yeah, I think your right Garrett, I think she's ENJOYING her stay in the Iron Bar Motel!

I think she's enjoying her stay too! But we can't have a freeloadin' Duke in heah all weekend. Because we have others to arrest yet. KHEE!

First, though, Daisy Mae's bail !

Since there was some singin' earlier, let's see if your pipes are up to the test. For your bail, Daisy Mae, I want you to sing a Dolly Parton song. You get to pick the song...just make it pretty! If you sing good enuff, you'll be free to go.

Sing bad, and you'll halfa git locked up in the supply closet, since we're gonna need this cell for our next Duke. Er, I mean, lawbreaker.

*goes into the cell with her head high* Good thing I brought my harmonica *sits down stretching long legs out resting her heels on the bars* I'm gonna write me a song about this enriching experience.... *starts to play though stops as she hears her bail* why sure sugar...I know em all by heart...just lemme think of a good one....

It is....shouldn't you be bringing me a change of clothes and a flower for my hair Uncle Roger? So....a song....hmmmm... *takes harmonica trying a note* meee meee....*shakes head* No to high.....*tries again* Meee meee...there we go....got my song now....y'all ready?

*clears throat walking to the bars looking straight at Enos as she starts to sing*

Baby, when I met you there was peace unknown

I set out to get you with a fine tooth comb

I was soft inside, there was somethin' going on

*giggles a little enjoying how wide his eyes were getting*

You do something to me that I can't explain

Hold me closer and I feel no pain

Every beat of my heart

We got somethin' goin' on

Tender love is blind

It requires a dedication

All this love we feel

Needs no conversation

We ride it together, ah-ah

Makin' love with each other, ah-ah

*Enos by now had turned a bright crimson color, hives starting to form all over him*

Islands in the stream

That is what we are

No one in-between

How can we be wrong

Sail away with me to another world

And we rely on each other, ah-ah

From one lover to another, ah-ah

*giggles as Enos seems to forget how to breathe and at the word "lover" falls to the floor in a faint*

I can't live without you if the love was gone

Everything is nothin' if you got no one

And you did walk in tonight

Slowly loosen' sight of the real thing

But that won't happen to us and we got no doubt

Too deep in love and we got no way out

And the message is clear

This could be the year for the real thing

No more will you cry

Baby, I will hurt you never

We start and end as one, in love forever

We can ride it together, ah-ah

Makin' love with each other, ah-ah

Islands in the stream

That is what we are

No one in-between

How can we be wrong

Sail away

Oh, come sail away with me

Islands in the stream

That is what we are

No one in-between

How can we be wrong

Islands in the stream

That is what we are

No one in-between

How can we be wrong

*finishes her song watching as the others try to bring Enos around* How was that?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.