Wanted!

MaryAnne

Somebody to fill the jail for a spell! It's come to our attention that the Hazzard County Jail has been empty too long. It's time we cracked down on the scofflaws, vagrants, and innocent people minding their own business that affect our fine community. Plus we gotta keep people on the county payroll looking busy. For that reason, I'm gonna be on patrol and making arrests where I see fit. Then, we'll set bail just as arbitrarily. Post your bail and you'll be free as a bird! Until next time.... :deputy:

Khee!

• 2 years later...

Maryanne, you coltranes are slacking. Looks like you haven't arrested anyone in over a year. Does someone around here have to stir up some mischief to liven this place up?

To start the ball rolling on mischievous thoughts I pose a question: how many people would it take to restrain Maryanne and Brian to paint maverick and Diablo both pink? I don't mean just any pink, I mean pastel Easter pink... with pastel Easter purple details... hum.... I wonder how many people it would take to restrain Garrett to do the same to his motorcycle.

Just seeing who is paying attention.

Well for the motorcycle and his car I was more thinking paint it orange with a rebel flag and big zero one on the doors with the name general lee... the motorcycle would more or less have the whole paint job done on the tank.... though... Diablo would look good in an oranges jumpsuit. I still say they would all look pretty in pastel pink though. Hum.... decisions decisions.

Nay I'm not really going to paint anyone's cars or motorcycle.

BUT it would be interesting to see both Maryanne and Brian locked in the jail cell at the same time.

*Angry look* How dare YOU even think of such a thing! *Shudders at the thought* No one touches my motorcycle or my car...especially YOU! *Takes a step forward* Think it is best for you to get back to where ever you came from!

CDoherty95 - Garrett appreciates you stepping up for him and his motorcycle :) his one of two prized possessions. His car and his motorcycle.

Actually I read about that... but yes I think you said too much lol... not to mention you. Lft it open. ;-) and you might want to rescue Maryanne from that mob.

Now, I think I shall start mixing the paint to paint the patrol cars, maverick, and Diablo... ah heck, Garrett's vehicles too.

*few hours later reappears with several canvases displaying a pink maverick, pink patrol cars, orange patrol cars, a pink Diablo, and a Diablo done up like the general lee, a pink motorcycle, and a mustang done up like the general lee.* I know I said I wouldn't but I couldn't help myself. Sides, I never said I would paint the actual cars!

Now if only I had photo editing software!

*Takes one look at the canvas to shudder and anger rises within at seeing my vehicles done up so ugly. Angrily turns and eyes Hilery* You've got a wicked and ugly imagination to you girl. *Shakes head. Relieved it is only on canvas* Only you would think of painting Spittin' Cobra and my bike such an ugly color as those...best leave that on canvas and throw it in the lit fire place where it belongs.

Maybe this one would be more your speed. *pulls one from the back of the stack and hands it to Garrett. Depicted on the canvas is the car with the current Miss Tricounty (not daisy) looking like a slinky hood ornament, holding a trophy and a number magnet... never mind the fact it was a second place trophy* is this better? I stole one of Bo's pinups and took a pictures of cobra and crossed them. Call it a very early birthday present. *winks* the other two are for Bo... well the rest are.

I get creative when I get bored... and i have been very bored. I need to catch up with K and Garrett and start that story lol... and unfortunately right now I am super bored. I got admitted to the hospital for another attack (see prayer list)... and I am about to get knocked out from medication. Hoping it doesn't, but it's for the pain I am in from a migraine and abdominal swelling. I hate dilotted (no idea how to spell it). Makes me fall asleep even when I am trying to eat. The nurse is putting it in my IV as I type and it is already knocking me out so I dunno LOL. and I asked for a very low dose instead of the full dose.

Thanks TRP.

Either Garrett's author hasn't gotten on today, or he doesn't know how to react to the painting... Might be looking for his eyes to put them back in his head LOL

I know I can be entertaining, but I have nothing on MaryAnne and Brian Coltrane... which I don't think they have noticed we've been posting to this thread, or at least.... they haven't read it. I know they would usually have something to say about it.

*Looks at photo, rolls eyes, and throws it on the floor* I don't need that or want that. What I want is for you to leave my vehicles alone and to NEVER associate my Spitting Cobra with General. What a disgrace!

*As for his author...have been busy and off line for the past day or two...wish life would slow down some. Give me more time...perhaps I could get more writing in...*

• 7 months later...
*Glares at you before shaking my head before climbing on my motorcycle* Call me whatever makes you happy, because the only person who seems to be believing your vicious lies is yourself. But whatever you do, don't you EVER compare me to him! *Turns motorcycle on and is quick to drive away*

(;))

Sounds like things are alive and well in here...man it's good to be back!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.