The actors and their ages.

Mrs. Luke Duke

Both John and Tom still look handsome as ever for their ages: Tom is 53 (Sept. 9, 1951) and John is 44 (April 8, 1960). Tom is the same age as my uncle and my cousin and Tom is two days older than my uncle. John is the same age as my cousin. I come from a large family where some of my cousins are the same age as my parents.

Cathy still is pretty as ever at 50 (51 on March 1). She's the same age as my aunt.

Sonny and Ben still look good for their ages. Sonny looks like he hasn't aged much since the original series. James and Rick look good too!

What do you all think? Do you think the cast has aged gracefully?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He'll be 79 in July.

Watching him as Rosco, I had always pegged him to be younger than he was at the time. LOL. He was 52 when the Duke started....I had always thought he was mid to late 40's. Of course, it turned out Rosco himself was late 40's. Maybe that had something to do with it. LOL

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I saw Tom recently in some interview and in an episode of "Smallville": not that he seems older than he is but, actually, is very different; I think I'd never recognized him if I didn't know who he was.

Instead, John is always very good and, whe I saw him in some films, had no problem to recognized him.