A Birthday Saal-ute to Meadowmufn!

MaryAnne

• 1 year later...
On a day when a lot of people are enjoying festive celebrations, there's another annual event taking place - the birthday of our Supreme Superior Commander aka. MeadowMufn. Happy birthday Mufn.

MufnCake.jpg

Your cake, Hoss, looks good enough to eat...but would hate eating the General Lee. :):escape:

Happy birthday Muf'n. Hope it will be fun and relaxing!

So, Meadowmufn wasn't born in a manger huh? Well, we also don't get on our knees and worship her like we do that other person whose birthday we're celebrating......but we do love and respect her and we're very thankful she brought us all together on the greatest website on the internet.

Thanks for all you do Meadowmufn....and I hope you had a Merry Christmas and you'll have a Hazzard New Year. *hugs* Roger

BTW, I'm wearing my HazardNet T-shirt as I type this. I might not look 30 years younger in it but I feel 30 years younger!

So, Meadowmufn wasn't born in a manger huh? Well, we also don't get on our knees and worship her like we do that other person whose birthday we're celebrating......but we do love and respect her and we're very thankful she brought us all together on the greatest website on the internet.

Thanks for all you do Meadowmufn....and I hope you had a Merry Christmas and you'll have a Hazzard New Year. *hugs* Roger

BTW, I'm wearing my HazardNet T-shirt as I type this. I might not look 30 years younger in it but I feel 30 years younger!

Thanks, Rog. I hope you had an awesome Christmas! I did. And I hope you like the HazzardNet t-shirt.

• 11 months later...

Thanks, Rog & Jami Lee. I'm trying, but this birthday isn't one of my better ones. I think we'll end up doing something with my sister's family when all of us are all better. They were so sick that they couldn't even drop off presents here like they talked about. That's ok, though, because that means we'll still have presents left to open later.