My Thanksgiving Day and last four and half days!

Well lol...I've been off for four and half days and my Thanksgiving was filled with family, it was really fun, I left my house with my dad and cousin to my Aunts and Uncles house and had a huge Thanksgiving supper and spent the night with my oldest cousins and then had a second Thanksgiving supper that night again when my Aunt and Uncle took me and my four other cousins to our nanas and then we came back to the house and went to sleep. From my cousins house my mom picked me up and I spent the last two nights with her and I'm finally home and sore and tired as heck lol.

Holidays are so hectic. Every year we have Christmas at my in-laws on the 25th, and then on the 26th at my dad's and then it starts all over on New Years. I'm almost dreading it this year. With 23 grandkids, and 15 adults, it gets really loud really fast. Not only that we serve both lunch and dinner. Lots and lots of dishes! What are some holiday traditions that ya'll have every year?

Holidays are so hectic. Every year we have Christmas at my in-laws on the 25th, and then on the 26th at my dad's and then it starts all over on New Years. I'm almost dreading it this year. With 23 grandkids, and 15 adults, it gets really loud really fast. Not only that we serve both lunch and dinner. Lots and lots of dishes! What are some holiday traditions that ya'll have every year?

We have a few but really we just have a big supper on my dads side of the family really.