Duke and Long

They all went inside.

2 DAYS LATER..

Kathy was at her house she just bought. Luke was with her helping her to get it straitened out. . When she saw a car Pull up. and she walked out to the drive way and she smiled when she saw who it was. and she ran to him. and yelled Dad. Randy Long stopped and he smiled and he hugged his daughter. Randy said it's been a long time my dear. Kathy smiled and said I know and I'm officaily out of the Undercover part of police work. Linda Long said good. and she hugged her daughter. and then they walked over to Luke and shook his hand. Linda hugged him. and then they went into the house. And Kathy said Mom Dad there is something you need to Know. You remember Daisy Duke. Randy smiled and said Ya she dated your brother and they were going to get married before he was killed. Kathy said Ya, Luke came up to Kathy and put his arm around her waist and he contuned Well Sir You have a granddaughter, Her Name is Amanda and she is 4 years old. Michael is her father. Linda put her hands over her mouth and she looked at Randy and said Randy a granddaughter.

Luke said "I hope ya'll ain't mad..Daisys at the farm..she gets help raising Amanda from Uncle Jesse, me and Bo...shes still taking Michael's death hard.." He knew that if they go to the farm that they wouldn't meet Michael and then said "If you want to meet Amanda and see Daisy ya'll can head over there."

Randy looked at Luke and said Son, We are not mad... We all took Michael's death hard. Ya We would Love to Met Our Granddaughter.

Kathy smiled and said Ok you can follow us to the farm. I need to give Daisy Something For Amanda anyway. Luke smiles and They all Left Luke and Kathy got in the General Lee and her Parents got in their car.

AT THE FARM......

(Michael is on assment for F.l.a.g)

Randy looked at Luke and said Son, We are not mad... We all took Michael's death hard. Ya We would Love to Met Our Granddaughter.

Kathy smiled and said Ok you can follow us to the farm. I need to give Daisy Something For Amanda anyway. Luke smiles and They all Left Luke and Kathy got in the General Lee and her Parents got in their car.

AT THE FARM......

(Michael is on assment for F.l.a.g)

Daisy sighes wishing Michael was there with her but knew he'd be home shortly and watched two cars pull up and took Amanda out side to greet the people and she saw it was Luke and Kathy and Kathy and Michaels parents and as they got out of the car she said "Hey ya'll."

Kathy walked over to Daisy and Handed her something for Amanda and Daisy looked at it and said Kat I can't take this? Kathy smiled and said It's for my neace. My Grandmother made it for me.It's a Quilt. with horses on it. Daisy said Kat you should keep this for when You and Luke have children. Kathy said Daisy it belongs to Amanda Now.

Kathy walked over to Daisy and Handed her something for Amanda and Daisy looked at it and said Kat I can't take this? Kathy smiled and said It's for my neace. My Grandmother made it for me.It's a Quilt. with horses on it. Daisy said Kat you should keep this for when You and Luke have children. Kathy said Daisy it belongs to Amanda Now.

Daisy smiled "Thank you so much Kathy" and saw Michael and Kathys parents "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Long, this is ya'lls grandaughter Amanda Duke-Long...I hope you don't mind about her last name."

Linda said can I hold her and Daisy handed her to her grandmother Amanda started to cry and Daisy said Baby it's ok. that's your gramie and Then Amanda calmed down. Linda started to cry and she hugged Amanda and she looked at her husband and said she lookes Just like Michael. Randy Just smiled. and then they all went into the house.

in the house..

Randy asked Amanda if she was in School. and Amanda said Yes she was in Pre-K. Daisy said she is getting to go. I have to take her. Randy said can we go with you? Daisy smiled and said Sure. Daisy told Amanda to get her back pack. and Amanda went to her room and when she came out They all got in Dixie and headed for the school. Kathy and Luke stayed at the farm..

Linda said can I hold her and Daisy handed her to her grandmother Amanda started to cry and Daisy said Baby it's ok. that's your gramie and Then Amanda calmed down. Linda started to cry and she hugged Amanda and she looked at her husband and said she lookes Just like Michael. Randy Just smiled. and then they all went into the house.

in the house..

Randy asked Amanda if she was in School. and Amanda said Yes she was in Pre-K. Daisy said she is getting to go. I have to take her. Randy said can we go with you? Daisy smiled and said Sure. Daisy told Amanda to get her back pack. and Amanda went to her room and when she came out They all got in Dixie and headed for the school. Kathy and Luke stayed at the farm..

Daisy and everyone pulled up to the Hazzard school and Daisy smiled at Amanda "Be a good girl Amanda okay?, I'll see you when I pick you up," then turned to Amandas grandparents "this is Amandas school, shes here till noon then she gets home and I make her lunch then its play time and later on I feed her supper and give her a bath and put her in bed."

Randy said It sounds Like she has a buzy Day? and Daisy said She sure does Exprelly if her Uncle Luke OR Bo takes her for a ride in the General Lee she really likes fast cars. Linda said Michael said So did Kathleen and Mochael I guess that's why they both became police Officers. and I thank God That Kathleen is still with us. I don't think I could have handled losing another child. Daisy Just looked at her then they got Back in Dixie and headed back to the farm.

AT THE FARM....

Kathy was helping Luke in the Barn he was putting the Hay up in the loft and he had his shirt off

Randy said It sounds Like she has a buzy Day? and Daisy said She sure does Exprelly if her Uncle Luke OR Bo takes her for a ride in the General Lee she really likes fast cars. Linda said Michael said So did Kathleen and Mochael I guess that's why they both became police Officers. and I thank God That Kathleen is still with us. I don't think I could have handled losing another child. Daisy Just looked at her then they got Back in Dixie and headed back to the farm.

AT THE FARM....

Kathy was helping Luke in the Barn he was putting the Hay up in the loft and he had his shirt off

Kathy pretended she wasn't looking

Soon Daisy, Randy and Linda pulled up to the farm.

Kathy and Luke saw Dixe pull in and Luke grabbed his shirt and he put it on and buttened it. and then he took Kathy hand and they went to meet Daisy and Kathy's Parents.

Linda looked at Kathy and said. We now have a wedding to plan. Randy said No Linda, I don't want you talking over the wedding plans. Because this is Kathleen's and Luke's wedding. Linda Just looked at him. Kathy smiled. and Said We we only got as far as the best Man Maidron of Honor and Flower girl. Bo is the Best Man, Daisy is My Maidron of Honor(lookat Daisy) That's if she wants to be. and Amanda is the flower girl. And of course Dad will give me away.

Kathy and Luke saw Dixe pull in and Luke grabbed his shirt and he put it on and buttened it. and then he took Kathy hand and they went to meet Daisy and Kathy's Parents.

Linda looked at Kathy and said. We now have a wedding to plan. Randy said No Linda, I don't want you talking over the wedding plans. Because this is Kathleen's and Luke's wedding. Linda Just looked at him. Kathy smiled. and Said We we only got as far as the best Man Maidron of Honor and Flower girl. Bo is the Best Man, Daisy is My Maidron of Honor(lookat Daisy) That's if she wants to be. and Amanda is the flower girl. And of course Dad will give me away.

Daisy smiles and pulls Kathy aside and whisperd "Kathy...what are we going to do about mine and Michaels wedding? ya'lls parents are here?"

Kathy looked at her and ssaid Well we will have to wait till Michael gets back from his assement.

Randy said where are you going to have the wedding?

Luke smiled and said we are having a Small Wedding here at the farm and the reseption is at the Boars Nest.

Linda just gave him a funny Look. Randy Smiled and said Linda remember What I said. And Remember what happened when we got Married. We don't want history to repeat it's self Do we? And Linda smiled and said No. and Randy smiled. Kathy Just Looked at her Parents. Linda said I will tell you the whole story aftere you and Luke are Married. Kathy smiled and said Ok Mom and she hugged her Mother.

Kathy looked at her and ssaid Well we will have to wait till Michael gets back from his assement.

Randy said where are you going to have the wedding?

Luke smiled and said we are having a Small Wedding here at the farm and the reseption is at the Boars Nest.

Linda just gave him a funny Look. Randy Smiled and said Linda remember What I said. And Remember what happened when we got Married. We don't want history to repeat it's self Do we? And Linda smiled and said No. and Randy smiled. Kathy Just Looked at her Parents. Linda said I will tell you the whole story aftere you and Luke are Married. Kathy smiled and said Ok Mom and she hugged her Mother.

Daisy had her engagement ring that Micheal had bought her hidden in her pocket "Mr and Mrs Long, Kathy is my best friend and I can't explain in words how happy I am for her."

Michael Stopped KITT and He said Where are you guys going? Luke smiled and said we are just going for a walk. Kathy said Mom and Dad are at the farm So becareful Don't Slip Up. Michael Smiles and said Ok. Oh Kit Kat I need to take you to Chicago the tril Has been moved up to Next Week. and Kathy said Ok. Michael said Enjoy your walk. and He headed for the farm.

Michael Stopped KITT and He said Where are you guys going? Luke smiled and said we are just going for a walk. Kathy said Mom and Dad are at the farm So becareful Don't Slip Up. Michael Smiles and said Ok. Oh Kit Kat I need to take you to Chicago the tril Has been moved up to Next Week. and Kathy said Ok. Michael said Enjoy your walk. and He headed for the farm.

Daisy was sitting on the porch with her hand in her pockets..the one on the right fiddling with the ring "Me and Michael are really getting married." she said to her self in her head.

Just then she saw a Black Trans-am come in the yard. And Out Steps Michael and Daisy gets up and she runs to him.

MEANWHILE AT THE POND ON THE FARM...

Kahy and Luke were sitting by the pond and Kathy was quite.. Luke looked at her and sqaid Sweetheart what is the matter? Kathy Looked ay him and said I'm worried about the trail/ Luke said Why? Kathy said Luke I haven't told Mom and Dad this but I have been getting threats threw my cell Phone from Marcus's Father. You see Marcus's Father is a crime Boss In Chicago.

AT THE FARM..

KITT SENces something and he starts up and takesd off. Michael looked at KITT AND SAID hAY buddy where are you going and KITT said Kathleen is in danger and KITT TOOK OFF.

Just then she saw a Black Trans-am come in the yard. And Out Steps Michael and Daisy gets up and she runs to him.

MEANWHILE AT THE POND ON THE FARM...

Kahy and Luke were sitting by the pond and Kathy was quite.. Luke looked at her and sqaid Sweetheart what is the matter? Kathy Looked ay him and said I'm worried about the trail/ Luke said Why? Kathy said Luke I haven't told Mom and Dad this but I have been getting threats threw my cell Phone from Marcus's Father. You see Marcus's Father is a crime Boss In Chicago.

AT THE FARM..

KITT SENces something and he starts up and takesd off. Michael looked at KITT AND SAID hAY buddy where are you going and KITT said Kathleen is in danger and KITT TOOK OFF.

Daisy said "Oh no Kathy is in danger.." to her self.

MEANWHILE AT THE POND ON THE FARM.

Luke and Kathy were talking and then they heard KITT and then gun fire.Luke down and he covered Kathy.and then THey looked up and there was KITT. He was blocking the bullets.and then he opened the door and they got in and KITT took them back to the house and Michael. Before letting them out KITT scaned the area and he said they are gone. and they got out and Michael said who was that. Luke said it was Marcus's father's men Kath has been threating phone calls on her cell. Michael said How come you didn't tell me? Kathy looked at him and Said Mikey,I didn't want to worry you.

Michael looked at her and said How can I protect you if I don't know what is going on? Kathy looked at him and said, Mikey , if you remember right, I'm am a Chicago police officer and I can take care of myself and she started to walk away.

MEANWHILE AT THE POND ON THE FARM.

Luke and Kathy were talking and then they heard KITT and then gun fire.Luke down and he covered Kathy.and then THey looked up and there was KITT. He was blocking the bullets.and then he opened the door and they got in and KITT took them back to the house and Michael. Before letting them out KITT scaned the area and he said they are gone. and they got out and Michael said who was that. Luke said it was Marcus's father's men Kath has been threating phone calls on her cell. Michael said How come you didn't tell me? Kathy looked at him and Said Mikey,I didn't want to worry you.

Michael looked at her and said How can I protect you if I don't know what is going on? Kathy looked at him and said, Mikey , if you remember right, I'm am a Chicago police officer and I can take care of myself and she started to walk away.

Daisy looked at her fiancee "I'll talk to her."

Daisy ran after Kathy and she said Kathy wait and Kathy stopped. and Daisy said Kathy Michael is just worried about you. Kathy looked at her and said Daisy I love my brother and I love Luke but they need to relise that I'm a Chicago Police officer and they need to stop treating me like that frale 17 year old girl. Daisy I know they Love me but they are crowing me for goonness sake I was undercover for 8 months with Marcus.

MEANWHILE Luke and Michael was talking.

Michael said Luke I just want to protect her. Luke said I know and so Do I but I have learned something with my cousin Daisy When Bo and I first came back from the nascar sercet we started to hover over her and we ended up pushing her away. and Kathy is right she is Chicago Police Officer.

Daisy ran after Kathy and she said Kathy wait and Kathy stopped. and Daisy said Kathy Michael is just worried about you. Kathy looked at her and said Daisy I love my brother and I love Luke but they need to relise that I'm a Chicago Police officer and they need to stop treating me like that frale 17 year old girl. Daisy I know they Love me but they are crowing me for goonness sake I was undercover for 8 months with Marcus.

MEANWHILE Luke and Michael was talking.

Michael said Luke I just want to protect her. Luke said I know and so Do I but I have learned something with my cousin Daisy When Bo and I first came back from the nascar sercet we started to hover over her and we ended up pushing her away. and Kathy is right she is Chicago Police Officer.

Michael said "I don't want to be this way when I marry Daisy..I just..help me Luke."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.