Duke and Long

K.I.T.T SaiD Michael you can't just like you can't tell Kathleen who you really are. you have alot of emenys now and if they find out about them. Michael said I know they will go after them to get to me. But it's going to be so hard to see them again outside of my mother Daisy and Kathy are the two woman that I have loved the most. K.I.T.T sAI mICHAEL.. Michael got quite.

BACK IN HAZZARD

AT THE HAZZARD POND

Kathy looked at the time and said I better get going back. Before Marcus starts missing me. She went to get up. But Luke grabbed her hand and said Don't go. Kathy looked at him with a teir run down her face and said Baby I would love to stay here with you but I can't. and she pulled away and ran to her car. and got in and took off.

K.I.T.T SaiD Michael you can't just like you can't tell Kathleen who you really are. you have alot of emenys now and if they find out about them. Michael said I know they will go after them to get to me. But it's going to be so hard to see them again outside of my mother Daisy and Kathy are the two woman that I have loved the most. K.I.T.T sAI mICHAEL.. Michael got quite.

BACK IN HAZZARD

AT THE HAZZARD POND

Kathy looked at the time and said I better get going back. Before Marcus starts missing me. She went to get up. But Luke grabbed her hand and said Don't go. Kathy looked at him with a teir run down her face and said Baby I would love to stay here with you but I can't. and she pulled away and ran to her car. and got in and took off.

Luke sighed..."I better get home..Daisy'll be worried"

Michael thought of the last day he spent with Daisy..he was going to ask her that little question...but then duty called and thats the day Daisy's heart got broken and now Michael had to fix it..maybe if she knew the truth things would get back to normal and it could happen this time...of course he shared his thoughts with K.I.T.T.

AT THE DUKE HOUSE:

When Luke came in Bo said "Daisys sittin' on the couch pouring her eyes out."

Luke said Kath and I were just talking about her brother. She misses him so much. Daisy if you feel you need to tell Enos how you feel about Michael Long then do it after all Enos Knew Michael as well. and they were friend sand he knows you dated him. So he might understand.

Bo said Ya,(Looking at Luke) How come you are home early? Luke said Kath Had to get back before Marcus Missed her.

Luke said Kath and I were just talking about her brother. She misses him so much. Daisy if you feel you need to tell Enos how you feel about Michael Long then do it after all Enos Knew Michael as well. and they were friend sand he knows you dated him. So he might understand.

Bo said Ya,(Looking at Luke) How come you are home early? Luke said Kath Had to get back before Marcus Missed her.

Daisy said "Yeah but he doesn't know that we fell in love and he was about to propose to me Luke!"

Luke Smiled and said I know Michael and I talked about it I was going to popose to Kath as well. but then he had to leave cause duty called and then 2 months later we found out he was killed.

and Then Luke said Oh I need to do something for Kath so he walked to the phone and he call her parents and told them what Kathy had told him to tell them. Randy said Ok Luke , I have called F.L.A.G. and they are sending someone to help her. I gave them your name cause I knew Kathleen would contact you somehow. So You are their concact. and Luke said Ok Sir We will keep a look out Bye and Luke Put the Phone down and he walked back over to Daisy, Bo and Uncle Jesse.

Luke Smiled and said I know Michael and I talked about it I was going to popose to Kath as well. but then he had to leave cause duty called and then 2 months later we found out he was killed.

and Then Luke said Oh I need to do something for Kath so he walked to the phone and he call her parents and told them what Kathy had told him to tell them. Randy said Ok Luke , I have called F.L.A.G. and they are sending someone to help her. I gave them your name cause I knew Kathleen would contact you somehow. So You are their concact. and Luke said Ok Sir We will keep a look out Bye and Luke Put the Phone down and he walked back over to Daisy, Bo and Uncle Jesse.

Daisy sighed "I'd give anything to see Michael again..I'm just scared I'm going to hurt Enos..he's...not like you two..with you two a woman says I love another man and then the next night you have a new girl..Enos will be crushed."

Luke said Hay, Daisy I ain't Like That.I admit, I have had a lot of woman. But the only one I have ever said those 3 words to was Kath. and I do Love her.

Uncle Jesse just smiled.

MEANWHILE A BLACK TRAN-AM WAS ENTERING HAZZARD.

K.I.T.T said Michael wake up we just entered hazzard. Michael sat up and he took control and said Lets go to town and check in to the hotel. and then we can get a freash start in the morning. K.I.T.T. said Michael are you all right? Michael said No, But I have to get over it. Like you said K.I.T.T. I can't let anyone know who I really am. exprelly Kat and Daisy.

Luke said Hay, Daisy I ain't Like That.I admit, I have had a lot of woman. But the only one I have ever said those 3 words to was Kath. and I do Love her.

Uncle Jesse just smiled.

MEANWHILE A BLACK TRAN-AM WAS ENTERING HAZZARD.

K.I.T.T said Michael wake up we just entered hazzard. Michael sat up and he took control and said Lets go to town and check in to the hotel. and then we can get a freash start in the morning. K.I.T.T. said Michael are you all right? Michael said No, But I have to get over it. Like you said K.I.T.T. I can't let anyone know who I really am. exprelly Kat and Daisy.

Daisy hugs Luke "And I love Michael...and Enos...but..me and Michael had something together"

K.I.T.T said "I know your going to change your mind...I'm not going to stop you if you decide to tell them"

Soon the whole town of Hazzard was asleep except for Daisy..she was looking at old letters Michael wrote her.

THE NEXT MORNING: Daisy is walking around town running errands and her cousins are at the Boars Nest and she's almost in a daze like state..what she didn't know was that Michael Knight was walking right twords her as he was walking around studying Hazzard.

michael wasn't paying attion he was looking around Hazzard and remembering the time he had here. and the people.

MEANWHILE

Kathy was coming out of the Hotel and she seen Daisy and she smiled and then Marcus grabbed her arm and said Lets go. and they headed for the Boars Nest.

Daisy and Michael ran into each other...quite litteraly..in front of K.I.T.T and Daisy was knocked out of her daze got up "Sir...I-I am so sorry....I wasn't paying attention...." she looked up at him and something seemed familiar but knew she'd never seen this guy before..she couldn't have.

Michael seen it was Daisy and he smiled and said No It's.. My Fault. I was just admiring your town. Oh Hi I'm Michael Knight I'm from the foundation for Law and Goverment. I here to met A Luke Duke. Do you know him?

Daisy said "I'm Daisy Duke, Luke is my cousin..I can take you too him if you want..though I'd need a ride."

Michael smiles and said Well Hello Miss Duke and My charote awats and they walked over to K.I.T.T he opened the door and Daisy got in and he closed it and then he got on the drives side and gets in and they drive and Daisy tells him how to get to the Boars Nest. Even though he knew how to get there.

While Michael was driving Daisy said "You know..I used to know someone named Michael..we loved each other...you kinda remind me of him..his name was Michael Long."

Michael was watching were he was going and said really?

Just then he pulled K.I.T.T. UP TO THE bOARs Nest.

Daisty said see that orange car. Michael smiled and said Ya, Daisy said That is My Cousin's Luke and Bo car The General Lee.

They get out of K.I.T.T and walk into the Boars Nest.

INSIDE THE bOARS nEST.

Kathy was waiting at the Bar for Marcus and Daisy said there are My Cousins. Michael saw Kathy and he though My sister is beautiful.

Michael was watching were he was going and said really?

Just then he pulled K.I.T.T. UP TO THE bOARs Nest.

Daisty said see that orange car. Michael smiled and said Ya, Daisy said That is My Cousin's Luke and Bo car The General Lee.

They get out of K.I.T.T and walk into the Boars Nest.

INSIDE THE bOARS nEST.

Kathy was waiting at the Bar for Marcus and Daisy said there are My Cousins. Michael saw Kathy and he though My sister is beautiful.

Daisy sighed thinking of Michael again and just led him over to her cousins "Guys..this is uh...Michael Knight"

Luke Looked at him and said Hi I'm Luke Duke are you from the foundation? Michael said Yes and Luke looked and he handed him the papers that Kathy had given him. Michael Looked at them and said I will make sure that they will get to the right people and maybe we can get Kathleen out of there sooner.

Luke nodded and then saw Daisy heading for the door..Michael sighed and decided to ignore K.I.T.T's warnings and followed her and manged to catch her before she even got to the parking lot.

Kathy was looking at the guy that had left with Daisy and she though he acted like someone she knew, and SHE yELLED MIKEY...

Michael stopped and he looked at her. and then he went out the door Kathy started to cry and she ran after him.

Daisy heard her yell and rememberd the nick name because she would use it too and walked tword him "Your not...who I think you are are you Michael?"

Michael looked at Daisy and Kathy and K.I.T.T SAID michael.. Michael said Yes, I'm. and Kathy flew into her brothers arms and she hugged him. Daisy just stood there in shock.

Daisy said "I-we all got the call that you were dead..." as soon as Kathy let go Daisy went and hugged him "I want you to know I never stoped loving you and I still do..I hoped that if they were wrong and you were alive you'd feel the same way.." she was the first person to ignore K.I.T.T's talking.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.