Duke and Long

Tonight on the Dukes, Luke's old girlfsdriend Kathleen Long comes back to Hazzard. But she is acting strange. Is she in trouble or has she just changed. Then a Stranger in a black Tras-am shows up in Hazzard. Who is he? and What does he want?

Bo and Luke were getting out of the General Lee. and they started to walk into the Boars Nest. The Boars Nest was buzy. and the Boys Spotted Cooter. and they walked over to the Table and sat down. and they waited for Daisy to come over to them..

Tonight on the Dukes, Luke's old girlfsdriend Kathleen Long comes back to Hazzard. But she is acting strange. Is she in trouble or has she just changed. Then a Stranger in a black Tras-am shows up in Hazzard. Who is he? and What does he want?

Bo and Luke were getting out of the General Lee. and they started to walk into the Boars Nest. The Boars Nest was buzy. and the Boys Spotted Cooter. and they walked over to the Table and sat down. and they waited for Daisy to come over to them..

Daisy sees her cousins and Cooter and smiles and walkes over "Hey boys."

Luke said Hay Daisy can I have a Beer in a chilled glass, Bo said Me Too. Daisy smiled and said coming right up. As Daisy was walking back to the Bar. A Man with A beautiful Woman on his Arm walked in. The Man was dressed in a suit and the woman was waring a Blue Dress that hugged every curve she had. and the dress can to her knees. she Had Dark brown Hair long. and Blue Eyes. She stood about 5"7.

Luke smiled and said Kath.

But the woman looked at him and Just looked away.

Bo said Luke isn't that Kathy Long?

Luke said I don't know. She sure looks Like Kath, But she not acting Like Her. Luke said I will talk to her later when she's alone.

Luke said Hay Daisy can I have a Beer in a chilled glass, Bo said Me Too. Daisy smiled and said coming right up. As Daisy was walking back to the Bar. A Man with A beautiful Woman on his Arm walked in. The Man was dressed in a suit and the woman was waring a Blue Dress that hugged every curve she had. and the dress can to her knees. she Had Dark brown Hair long. and Blue Eyes. She stood about 5"7.

Luke smiled and said Kath.

But the woman looked at him and Just looked away.

Bo said Luke isn't that Kathy Long?

Luke said I don't know. She sure looks Like Kath, But she not acting Like Her. Luke said I will talk to her later when she's alone.

Daisy recognized Kathy because she was best friends with her in High School and she was shocked as she went back to the boys "I'm going crazy or dreaming"

Luke looked at her and said Daisy your not going crazy or Dreaming That is Kathy Long. I going to see if I can get her alone.

The man she was with went into Boss's office. and Luke got up and said excuse me.

Kathy saw Luke walk towards Her and she smiled and though Man he looks good. and then she said No Kathleen, stick to your cover. if you don't it could get you killed.

Luke looked at her and said Daisy your not going crazy or Dreaming That is Kathy Long. I going to see if I can get her alone.

The man she was with went into Boss's office. and Luke got up and said excuse me.

Kathy saw Luke walk towards Her and she smiled and though Man he looks good. and then she said No Kathleen, stick to your cover. if you don't it could get you killed.

Luke smiled "Hey there pretty little lady"

Kathy smiled and she said Hi Luke, Luke looked at her and said So you do know me . Kathy smiled and said How can I forget my first and Only Love. and Then she walked over to him and got real close to him and she whispared in his ear , Met me later at Hazzard Pond and I will expain everything. And Luke said Sure. and He kissed her.

Kathy smiled and she said Hi Luke, Luke looked at her and said So you do know me . Kathy smiled and said How can I forget my first and Only Love. and Then she walked over to him and got real close to him and she whispared in his ear , Met me later at Hazzard Pond and I will expain everything. And Luke said Sure. and He kissed her.

When Luke got back to the table Daisy smiled "So I guess you have a date two tonight...thats unusal..all three Dukes have a date on the same night."

Luke Smiles and said I know. But I guess I will find out later tonight. Just then the man Kathy was with came out of Boss's office and Marcus said You will regreat this Fat Man. and Marcus walked over to Kathy and said Lets Go. and He grabbed her and they left.

Daisy got mad "No man should ever treat a girl like that!, I'm about to go give that man a peice of my mind!" but Cooter stoped her.

Cooter said Daisy Beleive me Kathy can handle herself. Bo, Luke and Daisy looked at him. Bo said You know something. and Cooter said Yes I do But Kathy should be the one to tell you. I think that is what she wants to tell Luke.

Of course Daisy knew it to because Cooter told her but she wasn't about to sell Kathy out.

( I hope you don't mind what I just typed there.)

(No I Don't Mind)

OUTSIDE...

Kathy pulled away from Marcus and said Don't ever grab me like that again and she got in his car and they left.

IN CALIFORNIA..

AT F.L.A.G HEADQUARTERS...

Devin was talking to Bonnie about the phone call he Just got. Bonnie said Devin you should tell him. Michael walked in and said tell me what? Devin looked at him and said Michael we just got a call from Randy Long. Michael said My dad. Devin said Yes, He called cause he hasn't heard from Kathleen in 3 weeks and he's worried she went Under Cover to get evidence on a Drug smuggler and Murder Marcus Johnson. Michael looked at Devin and said I'm on it. and he went to leave When Devin said Michael, You need to know where she's at.

(No I Don't Mind)

OUTSIDE...

Kathy pulled away from Marcus and said Don't ever grab me like that again and she got in his car and they left.

IN CALIFORNIA..

AT F.L.A.G HEADQUARTERS...

Devin was talking to Bonnie about the phone call he Just got. Bonnie said Devin you should tell him. Michael walked in and said tell me what? Devin looked at him and said Michael we just got a call from Randy Long. Michael said My dad. Devin said Yes, He called cause he hasn't heard from Kathleen in 3 weeks and he's worried she went Under Cover to get evidence on a Drug smuggler and Murder Marcus Johnson. Michael looked at Devin and said I'm on it. and he went to leave When Devin said Michael, You need to know where she's at.

Micheal said "Oh right were is she at"

Devin said "Hazzard County..and be sure to find the Dukes there when you get to Hazzard, they can help you"

Michael said I remember the Dukes,Kat was going out with one of them. I think his name is Luke Duke. and then he smiled and then he left. and then he went outside to K.I.T.T.

outside..

Michael got in K.I.T.T and said Come On Buddy we are on our way to a Small town called Hazzard County Georgia. K.I.T.T Said not another small town, Michael everytime we go to a small town I end up in the impound yard. and You end up in Jail.

Michael said I remember the Dukes,Kat was going out with one of them. I think his name is Luke Duke. and then he smiled and then he left. and then he went outside to K.I.T.T.

outside..

Michael got in K.I.T.T and said Come On Buddy we are on our way to a Small town called Hazzard County Georgia. K.I.T.T Said not another small town, Michael everytime we go to a small town I end up in the impound yard. and You end up in Jail.

Micheal said "I promise it won't happen this time, not with the Dukes..pull up all three Duke cousins profiles..we'll need all three of them"

and K.I.T.T pulled up Bo, Luke and Daisys profile.

Michael Just smiled. and said she use to have a crush on me. K.I.T.T Said you mean Michael Long. Michael just looked at him.

IN HAZZARD..

AT HAZZARD POND...

Luke was waiting for Kathy and he started to get worried. and then he saw her. he walked over to her and took her in his arms and kissed her. and then she told him that she was an Undercover cop and thay she Was Under cover and that she hadn't been able to contact her parents and her caption because Marcus has been watching her and if he finds out she was a cop. he will kill her. and then she took out some papers and said can you make sure that the Chicago police get this. It's what he wanted with Boss. But Boss turned him down. Luke said I will make sure. They get this. and I will call your parents. Kathy smiled and said Thanks Luke. and then she walked over to him and got real close to him and Kissed Him.

Michael Just smiled. and said she use to have a crush on me. K.I.T.T Said you mean Michael Long. Michael just looked at him.

IN HAZZARD..

AT HAZZARD POND...

Luke was waiting for Kathy and he started to get worried. and then he saw her. he walked over to her and took her in his arms and kissed her. and then she told him that she was an Undercover cop and thay she Was Under cover and that she hadn't been able to contact her parents and her caption because Marcus has been watching her and if he finds out she was a cop. he will kill her. and then she took out some papers and said can you make sure that the Chicago police get this. It's what he wanted with Boss. But Boss turned him down. Luke said I will make sure. They get this. and I will call your parents. Kathy smiled and said Thanks Luke. and then she walked over to him and got real close to him and Kissed Him.

Luke smiled "Thanks Kathy"

Michael sighed "I couldv'e had Daisy that day K.I.T.T...I thought we had something together..now that I'm Michael Knight thats all over..."

Kathy just smiled. And then she got quite. and he said Sweetheart, what's wrong? Kathy said the last time we were here. was 4 years ago. Luke said I know That's when we found out that your brother Michael was killed. You and Daisy took it hard. and to tell you the truth I still think she thinks about him. Kathy smiled.

Kathy just smiled. And then she got quite. and he said Sweetheart, what's wrong? Kathy said the last time we were here. was 4 years ago. Luke said I know That's when we found out that your brother Michael was killed. You and Daisy took it hard. and to tell you the truth I still think she thinks about him. Kathy smiled.

Luke says "I hear Daisy cry at night over him..she loves Enos..but part of her heart wants Michael back but shes scared."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.