Congratulations daisyxenos

RogerDuke

Congratulations to daisyxenos for being selected as the Fan of the Month for November 2009!!

It's pretty impressive that someone can receive this honor after only being a member of the HazzardNet for 15 months but daisyxenos is an impressive fan. She's certainly put up some impressive numbers. At the time of the posting of this award, she has typed a HazzardNet record nearly 30,000 posts. Granted, not all of those posts have been in-depth essays but the numbers are staggering.

Some days here on the HazzardNet are busier than others but one thing we can always count on is daisyxenos's consistency. Her dedication to this website is legendary and her love of The Dukes of Hazzard is indisputable.

Daisyxenos is involved in dozens of threads on the HN. She has started numerous threads including "Beer for my Horses" and "Michael Knight meets the Dukes of Hazzard." She has been involved in many Round Robins and Role Plays with creative ideas and names including "Sweating for the County", "Dukes meet the Clampetts", "Watermellon Crawl" and "God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy."

You can find her posts just about anyplace here on the HN. Besides RRs and RPs, some of her other favorite places are Trivia, Duke or Dupe and Musical Chairs. In addition, she is involved in 21 HazzardNet social groups. Truly, this place is her second home.

Daisyxenos hails from the country of Texas (Well, we might as well call it a country, it's so huge and the people there are proud and independent). She is a big fan of the Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns and, like most Texans, loves country music.

She certainly has been a welcome addition to the HazzardNet and we sure hope she stays around a long time. This place wouldn't be the same without her. We need more youngsters like her to keep the tradition of The Dukes of Hazzard alive forever and pass the torch on to future generations.

I'm so shocked...but the shock is so welcomed..thank you...I'm greatful!....just when I thought I'd never get this titel..I was wrong...lol....things are crazy for me with juggling being a Freshman...trying to be a good student..daughter, big cousin and good girlfriend...Hnet kinda brings me some relief and relaxation...I'll be here forever and lol..I've spent my 14 birthday here..one Christmas...I think like two Halloweens..and I hope to spend many more on here!

Bye from Texas ya'll!