Funny Stuff in first episode...

Hey All,

I was just rewatching the pilot episode. It was just as great as I remember. I did notice something really funny though.

I am not sure if the producers caught it, but as Rosco is chasing Beau and Luke around the town square and you have to pause the dvd at 44:10, you will see a second General Lee parked in front of one of the stores.

I am not sure if they just didn't have enough cars to fill the square and hope people wouldn't notice...

LOL

JDjr.

There are so many funny little things you can pick up on in Dukes.

For instance in one of the episodes at the end when they're singing along to someone, Naughty Mr Wopat did something tv stars must never...and looked directly at the camera when it panned on him LOL

Another one is in Along Came a Duke, when at the end Luke, Bo and Jeb run down a hill to an overturned car...Tom gets there...then you see John's foot appear on the floor...Tom looks at the camera like wtf? while John scrambles to his feet and Tom goes 'You ok?' and carries on with the scene! LOL Slick move boys if it weren't for Tom's awkward pause and look to the camera!

And of course there are the ruder funny moments....

Most of us rednecks missed that extra General Lee because we were too busy looking at that cool tractor driving through town.

I bet the makers of TV shows back then never imagined a DVD player with a pause button. LOL

Hey JDhoggjr, we have at least two bloopers threads here on the HazardNet. I'm not sure where they're at but they couldn't be too hard to find if you like that sort of thing.

There are so many funny little things you can pick up on in Dukes.

For instance in one of the episodes at the end when they're singing along to someone, Naughty Mr Wopat did something tv stars must never...and looked directly at the camera when it panned on him LOL

Another one is in Along Came a Duke, when at the end Luke, Bo and Jeb run down a hill to an overturned car...Tom gets there...then you see John's foot appear on the floor...Tom looks at the camera like wtf? while John scrambles to his feet and Tom goes 'You ok?' and carries on with the scene! LOL Slick move boys if it weren't for Tom's awkward pause and look to the camera!

And of course there are the ruder funny moments....

ROFL. Yeah, I think Tom was looking toward the cameras to see if the scene was going to be cut. I seem to recall that Jeb dumped his bike too and Tom may have thought between that and "Bo" losing his footing a little that they would have to redo the scene again.

I can picture the director waving hands frantically and mouthing the words "keep going! keep going!!" ROFL

LOLS!! Yeah I can now too....ahhh dear. Have you also noticed the numerous injuries Tom seems to have? I've got screen caps of bloodied elbows, black fingernails and I think a covered up black eye somewhere! Our clumsy ol' Duke Boy :p

ROFL. Yeah, I remember seeing the black fingernail when he's yappin' on the CB in one scene. I remember thinkin' "Ooo, that musta hurt!" LOL

• 10 years later...
On 10/28/2009 at 5:12 PM, JDhoggjr said:

Hey All,

I was just rewatching the pilot episode. It was just as great as I remember. I did notice something really funny though.

I am not sure if the producers caught it, but as Rosco is chasing Beau and Luke around the town square and you have to pause the dvd at 44:10, you will see a second General Lee parked in front of one of the stores.

I am not sure if they just didn't have enough cars to fill the square and hope people wouldn't notice...

LOL

JDjr.

Hi JDjr. I have a theory 'bout that that it was a backup car in case of something like a rollover happened during the chase scene.