[2009] Official Halloween Contest Thread

Meadowmufn

This is the official thread to post your Halloween costume and pumpkin carving entries for our contests. When all entries are received, we will be creating a voting thread for HazzardNet members to vote on their favorites. Official winners, however, will be chosen by Brian, MaryAnne, and Meadowmufn.

If you need costume ideas, please visit our sponsors below.

Halloweenmart

BuyCostumes.com

Extreme Halloween Network

Low priced costumes at Shindigz.com

Costume Craze

OK well Having my own General Lee as some of u already know there was a parade & well........My wife was (Daisy), My son (Rosco) & my Buddy Mark (Luke) & I ---> yea yea u get the idea.......well there was a Halloween Parade last wknd & well...........

Here is the results I'm entering:

DSC_1194.JPG

Ok, here are the costume contest results.

First Place: TomBo's Duke Family

Second Place: BoJames' Daisy Duke

Third Place: DaisyMae's Bumblebee Dog

There were no pumpkin contestants other than Daney, so she wins by default.

Thanks to all who entered. If the winners will please contact me with the email addresses they would like Amazon gift codes sent to, I will send you your prizes. Thanks. (And I'll remember to send yours from Amazon UK this time, BoJames. ;) )

I don't know about anybody else but I always get sad after a holiday. Tonight (after I get done watching "Happy Birthday General Lee") I'm going to pop my VHS of "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" in one last time. I'll be a little sad watching it but it's my way of saying goodbye to one of my favorite holidays.

But, there is a bright side. It won't be long before I'm popping in "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and "The Great Santa Claus Chase".

Life is good.

• 2 years later...
Ok, here are the costume contest results.

First Place: TomBo's Duke Family

Second Place: BoJames' Daisy Duke

Third Place: DaisyMae's Bumblebee Dog

There were no pumpkin contestants other than Daney, so she wins by default.

Thanks to all who entered. If the winners will please contact me with the email addresses they would like Amazon gift codes sent to, I will send you your prizes. Thanks. (And I'll remember to send yours from Amazon UK this time, BoJames. ;) )

Meadowmufn,

You are not going to believe this but I have not ordered anything off Amazon in a few years and well when I went on there tonight to order a sequential LED tail light adjuster there was the winnings from you and Hazzard Net so the part was 1/2 the price!

I just got to laughing and wanted to post on here a thank you!

Thanks so very much!!!!!

Im gonna go post pictures of my General Lee sequential LED tail light install now for all to see!