Bootleg run.

{This story is about the duke family making and delivering shine, just go with it and make sure Boss or any other law don't catch them. Bo and luke are not on probation, yet, and please stick with The dukes and characters originally from the tv series.

No new dukes, except for those from the tv show, please do not use your own name as part of the casting, thank you}

A cloud of smoke was all you could see as you heard the roar of a powerful engine taring up the road, suddenly, you see the general is air born as it pierced the cloud of dust, which scatters all over Rosco's car as the dukes jump over him.

The landing was perfect except for the fact that they busted 4 bottle of shine they were delivering , but could not stop because Rosco was hot on their tail....

Edited by dukefan
forgot something

Edit report, I put 4 bottle busted, no way they could know that if the shine is in the trunk , right....lol

Luke turned around and looked at Bo while saying," Real smart Bo, making a jump with shine in the trunk..."

"I know it Luke, Bo replied, didn't have much of a choice now did I?"

Just then, as they turned around the bend, a road block lied ahead, Enos and Cleatus had the road blocked off with sheriff little pointing a gun at the boys.

Cue anyone???

Enos looked at the General Lee coming nearer to the block.

“Oh possum on a gum bushâ€, he thought.

See, Enos was a close friend of Duke, and especially of Daisy (everyone in Hazzard knew that), and he didn’t like to have to arrest them, and now it wasn’t a good moment for his friends, with the road blocked and three armed cops in front of them.

“Jump Bo, jump Boâ€, he kept on thinking.

He looked at a mound near them, and he smiled a bit, “It’s a perfect launching pad for the Generalâ€, he thought, “I hope Bo’s noticed itâ€.

And in order to help his friends, in case they didn’t notice it, he pointed at the mound, shouting, “Hey Sheriff Little, that mound. That mound. The General is goin’ thereâ€.

Bo looked at the mound that Enos was pointing at, and he smiled, “That good ol’ boyâ€.

Luke sighed, “Ok, we’re goin’ to destroy all the shineâ€

Enos looked at the General Lee coming nearer to the block.

“Oh possum on a gum bushâ€, he thought.

See, Enos was a close friend of Duke, and especially of Daisy (everyone in Hazzard knew that), and he didn’t like to have to arrest them, and now it wasn’t a good moment for his friends, with the road blocked and three armed cops in front of them.

“Jump Bo, jump Boâ€, he kept on thinking.

He looked at a mound near them, and he smiled a bit, “It’s a perfect launching pad for the Generalâ€, he thought, “I hope Bo’s noticed itâ€.

And in order to help his friends, in case they didn’t notice it, he pointed at the mound, shouting, “Hey Sheriff Little, that mound. That mound. The General is goin’ thereâ€.

Bo looked at the mound that Enos was pointing at, and he smiled, “That good ol’ boyâ€.

Luke sighed, “Ok, we’re goin’ to destroy all the shineâ€

Bo said "It's better that getting caught right!"

and with that Bo pushed the General to the right speed to make a successful jump and just as all the cops moved to avoid being ran over Bo made the jump off the mound and hit the ground and there was a sound of crashing glass in the back of the trunk and Luke said "Good job cousin!" very sarcastically and Bo replied "Like I said it didn't get us caught!."

(I know this post probably sucks but I tried)

Bo said "It's better that getting caught right!"

and with that Bo pushed the General to the right speed to make a successful jump and just as all the cops moved to avoid being ran over Bo made the jump off the mound and hit the ground and there was a sound of crashing glass in the back of the trunk and Luke said "Good job cousin!" very sarcastically and Bo replied "Like I said it didn't get us caught!."

(I know this post probably sucks but I tried)

(Don't say that cousin daisy, this is exactly how I like you to write, in detail , and not in short spurts, this is perfect cousin daisy *HUGS*)

Luke turned around and said to Bo, "It's not over yet, look behind you cousin"

What Bo saw did not please him as he put the petal to the metal, he was being chased still by Enos, Cleatus and Sheriff little, followed by Rosco, bringing up the rear, as usual.

Sheriff little was gaining on the boys, and started shooting at them, hitting the tail light and smashing the rear window.

Bo and Luke ducked so not to get hit by flying bullets .

In the sheriff little's car, he picks up the cb and says;

"Bo , luke, you're under arrest, now stop you vehicle before I blow a tires out.."

Bo and Luke look at each other, then turn around to see yet another obstacle in the road, spike strips lying across the whole road, right between two trees....

Freeze frame... Narrator

"just when you could not have worst luck, looks like Bo better have some slick maneuvers to get out of this Jam"

(Don't say that cousin daisy, this is exactly how I like you to write, in detail , and not in short spurts, this is perfect cousin daisy *HUGS*)

Luke turned around and said to Bo, "It's not over yet, look behind you cousin"

What Bo saw did not please him as he put the petal to the metal, he was being chased still by Enos, Cleatus and Sheriff little, followed by Rosco, bringing up the rear, as usual.

Sheriff little was gaining on the boys, and started shooting at them, hitting the tail light and smashing the rear window.

Bo and Luke ducked so not to get hit by flying bullets .

In the sheriff little's car, he picks up the cb and says;

"Bo , luke, you're under arrest, now stop you vehicle before I blow a tires out.."

Bo and Luke look at each other, then turn around to see yet another obstacle in the road, spike strips lying across the whole road, right between two trees....

Freeze frame... Narrator

"just when you could not have worst luck, looks like Bo better have some slick maneuvers to get out of this Jam"

Bo sighes and saw the only get away...a narrow road to the left and took it..Sherriff Little,Enos and Cletus and Rosco followed them down the road and Luke said "Okay we got away that time what now there still chasing us!" and Bo sighed "I really don't know I just hope Sheriff Little ain't go no more tricks up his sleeve and I hope we don't get caught..."

Unfortunately for the Dukes, Sheriff Little was very good at shooting, and he had a great aim.

Suddenly the left back tire burst, but Bo managed to control the car, stopping it.

The boys in the car held their breath.

Sheriff Little smiled satisfied.

Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane gloated.

Cletus laughed happily.

Enos sighed.

Unfortunately for the Dukes, Sheriff Little was very good at shooting, and he had a great aim.

Suddenly the left back tire burst, but Bo managed to control the car, stopping it.

The boys in the car held their breath.

Sheriff Little smiled satisfied.

Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane gloated.

Cletus laughed happily.

Enos sighed.

Luke said "Whats the plan now cousin! If we try to run on foot...with 4 cops we'll eaisly be caught!" Bo nodded and tried to think but nothing came to him...the boys were in a jam...2 boys, and im-mobiled car, 4 cops, illegal moonshine in the back of the car and no were to run.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.