Sharpen your memory, new game...

dukefan

That's a good one cousin Daisy, one of my faves...:)

That's when Daisy plans to get married, so the law can't make her testify against her husband, namely Enos.

towards the end, Enos finds out she was only marrying him to save him from going to Jail, till she convinces him that she truely loves him and wants to marry.

But when the time came, Enos caught the hives because he was so extremely happy, and the happiness was too much for him to take, so wedding was canceled.

(personally, if I waited so long to finally marry the one I love all those years, I would have put a ton of cream and married her anyways...lol)

That's a good one cousin Daisy, one of my faves...:)

That's when Daisy plans to get married, so the law can't make her testify against her husband, namely Enos.

towards the end, Enos finds out she was only marrying him to save him from going to Jail, till she convinces him that she truely loves him and wants to marry.

But when the time came, Enos caught the hives because he was so extremely happy, and the happiness was too much for him to take, so wedding was canceled.

(personally, if I waited so long to finally marry the one I love all those years, I would have put a ton of cream and married her anyways...lol)

LOL Cousin ya got it right, AWESOME JOB!

thank you cousin Daisy.:)

next one...

"The Big Heist"

Boss Hogg has an old scheme fall back on him and is faced with an old enemy who needs to make a getaway but Boss impounds the crooks car (the crooks name is Neil Bishop) anyway Neal steals the only car close to him..the General Lee to make a get away but he sets a trap for him self when he makes time with Daisy.

(LOL I think...im going off the dvd information on the cases and kinda guessing)