Sharpen your memory, new game...

dukefan

xxgeneral_lee01xx, DaisyMae, Roger, and cousin Daisy, that is correct, Boss had to send money from his bank to burn and replace with new bills, so he came up with a scheme that would eventually get Bo and Luke in trouble....

Next one:

"Double Sting"

Bo and Luke try to stop a criminal who is put in the Hazzard Jail and comes up with a strange illness which makes the Doc quarintiene the whole jail with the Dukes and everyone else stuck inside and then when they think everything can't get worse theres an armed robbery at the bank.

Bo and Luke try to stop a criminal who is put in the Hazzard Jail and comes up with a strange illness which makes the Doc quarintiene the whole jail with the Dukes and everyone else stuck inside and then when they think everything can't get worse theres an armed robbery at the bank.

Yup. Laurel and Hardy rob the bank and Daisy tries to follow them by riding atop their RV.

Cousin Daisy,Maryanne and roger, that is correct, next one;

"Dukes Meet Cale Yarborough"

A sick little boy wants to meet Cale Yarbourough who at that point is coming into Hazzard and runs into the Duke Boys...and trouble...so while there helping out Cale there also reassuring the little boy that he'll get to meet his racing hero and finally in the end they little boy meets his idol.

A sick little boy wants to meet Cale Yarbourough who at that point is coming into Hazzard and runs into the Duke Boys...and trouble...so while there helping out Cale there also reassuring the little boy that he'll get to meet his racing hero and finally in the end they little boy meets his idol.

Sorry Cousin, that is not the right one, there was 2 shows with Cail in it....try again,,,

Okay ooopps my bad okay lol

I got those two confused

the one your asking or is were Bo and Luke are being chased by Rosco and stumble onto a race track were unknowingly to the Duke boys, Cale was testing a turbo engine and when the Duke boys find out that its Cale thats testing it and then learning whose after that engine the boys help Cale protect it from landing in the hands of the bad guys.

sorry for the mix up cuz!

Okay ooopps my bad okay lol

I got those two confused

the one your asking or is were Bo and Luke are being chased by Rosco and stumble onto a race track were unknowingly to the Duke boys, Cale was testing a turbo engine and when the Duke boys find out that its Cale thats testing it and then learning whose after that engine the boys help Cale protect it from landing in the hands of the bad guys.

sorry for the mix up cuz!

You got it Cousin Daisy.:)

Cale has good taste in cars. The car he had that turbocharger in was a white 1969 Dodge Charger.

yeah Roger that was a good looking charger, especially when it turned orange...lol

If someone one wants tot give this thread a go, more than welcome, if not I will post the next one tomorrow.