"The Hazzardous Hotel"

Cowboy

(This is a joint post between BL Davenport and Maryanne)

Great! *smiles at the deputy* “is meeting back here in an hour good for you?” BL asked the blue eyed female Coltrane.

Someone she considered a good friend despite the fact she was the kin of Sheriff Rosco Coltrane.

MaryAnne looked at her watch. "Yup, that should work. That'll give me time to get home, change out of my uniform and pack an overnight bag. And leave Rosco a note as to where I'll be." She grinned at B.L.

B.L. grinned back "I will see you then MaryAnne...bye". B.L. waved at the deputy heading for the door to go home and pack her own bag, on the way out she wondered who else she could invite she still had one more invitation free.

"See ya later!" MaryAnne called. She then left the hotel to walk across the square back to the courthouse to get her car. MaryAnne smiled to herself. This was really going to be something. She hadn't stayed in a hotel for years. It would be interesting to see if Rosco's hotel lived up to it's glitz and glitter appearance.

(Cue Anyone)

• 1 year later...