Congratulations B.L. Davenport

RogerDuke

Congratulations to October's Fan of the Month, B.L. Davenport.

B.L. is certainly one of the most high profile members on the HazzardNet. She has been here in town for 3 and a half years and has been a fan of the show for over two decades.

You can travel on just about any street here on the HN and you'll discover some sign that B.L. has already been there. She has posted her wisdom on nearly every thread imaginable and the HN is a better place because of it. All tolled, B.L. is approaching the 3,000 post mark, averaging nearly 1,000 per year.

B.L. has been a regular on the trivia threads as long have they have existed and can often be found in the chat room with one or more of her many friends. She has been active in several fanfics including "Wanted: Dead or Alive", "B.L. Comes Home" and "T'was the Night Before Christmas in Hazzard". She is a genuine country girl who's favorite singers are the likes of Waylon Jennings, Loretta Lynn, Johnny Cash, The Oak Ridge Boys and Alabama.

The quote she has at the bottom of all her posts is "Reality can be beaten with enough imagination." While this is a great quote that certainly applies to our favorite show, the reality here on the HN is that we can't imagine a nicer person than B.L......or one more deserving to be Fan of the Month. Congratulations B.L. Davenport!!!

Thank you Roger! I am deeply honored that you would choose meas fan of the month, out of so many other members who have been around much longer than I have. I truly do love the Duke's they have been a big part of my life for as long as I can remember. I have been to two Dukefest and met the entire living cast and that was just so awesome getting to meet my childhood 'heros'.

Once again I am so very honored to have this title even if it's only for a month. Thank you Roger you have made my night!

*Accepts bouquet of flowers from Chet smiling* Thank you Chet, for the flowers and the kind words you are one of my best friends on here.

Thanks for the well wishes BoJames, Redneckwoman and Maryanne!

I have a thought on this fan of the month thing and this seems like a good time to mention it. Some folks around here has aquired titles that show on each of their posts and I think Roger should be bestowed such a title that shows what he does around here selecting fan of the month but the problem is I can't come up with a suitable title, all that comes to mind is something along the lines of 'fan of the month judge'.

I recon he should just be given Uncle Jesse. He is the Uncle Jesse of the site, he should hold that title officially!

Funny you should mention that. Before I changed his title to "Fan of the Month", I almost changed it to Uncle Jesse. LOL.

Congrats on Fan of the Month, B.L. Thank you for contributing here at HNet. Roger made a good pick.

Funny you should mention that. Before I changed his title to "Fan of the Month", I almost changed it to Uncle Jesse. LOL.

Congrats on Fan of the Month, B.L. Thank you for contributing here at HNet. Roger made a good pick.

LOL....I agree with Bo here you should change Roger's title to Uncle Jesse.....Thank you and texasdaisy for the well wishes......all this attention is either gonna give me a big head or make me cry. Ya'll are all great and I love coming here to hnet every day to see what's going on.

B.L

Thanks for the well wishes DaisyMae, Lori and DaisyXEnos, I still can't belive out of all the deserving fans here that Roger chose me as fan of the month.....Ooo flowers and a crown......DaisyXEnos do you know something the rest of us don't about winning fan of the month? Roger what's this about a crown?

B.L

No I just said that out of nohwere I guess..I don't think theres a crown...I'll make ya one though.