I have a question about a story. I'm not sure if it's here or fanfiction.net I can't remember the whole thing, but in the later chapters, Cooter is sneaking around in a hospital and finds Enos, who's been in an accident chasing a car. They leave the hospital to find Daisy, who's been kidnapped, and end up out in the woods, where Daisy and Enos get together. I think Chickesaw is involved somewhere and bank robbers, but I'm just not sure. I've been looking thru the forums, but can't locate it. Thanks for any and all help. See ya'll

I have a question about a story. I'm not sure if it's here or fanfiction.net I can't remember the whole thing, but in the later chapters, Cooter is sneaking around in a hospital and finds Enos, who's been in an accident chasing a car. They leave the hospital to find Daisy, who's been kidnapped, and end up out in the woods, where Daisy and Enos get together. I think Chickesaw is involved somewhere and bank robbers, but I'm just not sure. I've been looking thru the forums, but can't locate it. Thanks for any and all help. See ya'll

I can help, I think that was one of mine, give me a few minutes and I will be right back.

OMG, I will never find it, I remember it so well, and now seeing it is not in my list of threads I started, I just don't know if it was me or not???

I know I started it someplace, where Daisy was kidnapped, and Enos turned around when he saw he was in danger and caught up with them. Enos was injured by these 2 guys and ended up in the hospital.

Jed and his cousins Bo and Luke, got searching for Daisy, and jed Found her and took off back to Bo and luke(something like that:)

The 2 guys, end up putting Daisy in the pick up and pushed it down a hill and so on....

Where did that story go????