Dukes Superfan Challenge

RogerDuke

Well Roger, am looking forward and dreading this challenge of yours. I am excited to see the questions and to perhaps actually answer questions to a quiz I actually know about for once. Dreading it because I was never ANY GOOD at quizzes! LOL. I'll probably flunk and then what will that say about me? Not very much seeing how long I've been a fan of the show. . .

Am glad to see there isn't a deadline to it anytime soon either, that may actually allow me to take the quiz and hand it in on time! :D Don't want to get a tardy now, do we? Looking forward to your challenge, Roger. Knowing you, it'll be good. :D

Well Roger, am looking forward and dreading this challenge of yours. I am excited to see the questions and to perhaps actually answer questions to a quiz I actually know about for once. Dreading it because I was never ANY GOOD at quizzes! LOL. I'll probably flunk and then what will that say about me? Not very much seeing how long I've been a fan of the show. . .

Am glad to see there isn't a deadline to it anytime soon either, that may actually allow me to take the quiz and hand it in on time! :D Don't want to get a tardy now, do we? Looking forward to your challenge, Roger. Knowing you, it'll be good. :D

Sign me up Rog....idk about bein' here tonight but I'll join the challenge

DO NOT POST ANSWERS HERE or ON ANY OTHER THREAD.

Welcome to the Dukes of Hazzard Superfan Challenge. This quiz combines your knowledge of the show with your Dukes experiences. The rules are easy and simple.

1) Grab a pencil and paper.

2) Every time you answer YES to a question give yourself a point.

3) Do not look up answers.

4) Be honest with yourself.

5) Send me a PM if you want to know if an answer was correct or if you have any questions.

6) Posting your results here is OPTIONAL. If you want to brag about your high score or cry about your low score, feel free to post it here.

7) Have fun

8) DO NOT POST ANY ANSWERS HERE or ON ANY OTHER THREAD.

1) Have you seen a Dukes episode in the last two weeks?

2) Do you know the name of Boss Hogg's twin brother?

3) Have you ever seen a Dukes actor in person? (you only get one point regardless of how many you've seen)

4) Do you know what season Coy and Vance appeared?

5) Have you been to at least one DukesFest?

6) Can you name the Gy who created The Dukes of Hazzard?

7) Do you own at least one Dukes toy?

8) Do you know what the town of Hazzard was named in 1872?

9) Do you own something from the Dukes that you can wear like a shirt, hat, watch, etc?

10) Can you name a country music star who has appeared on the show after getting caught in a speedtrap? (or a similiar Rosco trick)

11) Do you own all 7 seasons of Dukes?

12) Do you know the model and year of the General Lee?

13) Can you name at least one other county that is near Hazzard County?

14) Have you ever had a Dukes dream that you can remember? (not a daydream but a real dream while you were sleeping)

15) Can you name the first episode of Dukes from the first season?

16) Have you ever named a pet (or child) after a Dukes character or actor?

17) The radio station Elton Loggins is the DJ at is 1090 on the dial, but do you know the call letters?

18) Do you have more than one hundred posts on the HazzardNet?

19) Do you know who Nedra Volz plays on the show?

20) Do you honestly believe that The Dukes of Hazzard is the best show that has ever been aired in the history of television?

If you answered YES 7 times, you are a fan.

If you answered YES 12 times, you are a BIG fan.

If you answered YES 17 times or more, you are a SUPERFAN.

Thanks for playing.

PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD OR ANY OTHER THREAD THAT MIGHT GIVE AWAY ANY ANSWERS. PLEASE DO NOT EVEN POST HINTS.

Ok I answered and I only have one thing I must mention, # 3 and # 5 is not fair for those who don't come from the states, ain't no way I could ever attend dukefest of meet any duke cast....

Now what do I do with my answers????

Oh my goodness. I never thought of that. And I pride myself in trying to think of everything. Shucks and everything was going so smoothly...LOL....Hmmmm I need to think about this mess....

Well dukefan, since there's no money or prizes involved here and since us folks here in Hazzard County is a bunch of generous people, I'll give you those two points.

I will probably be just as generous to anybody else in your boat if they ask.....And if anybody is critical of me for being so generous, I'll just hand them a map and show them where dukefan lives.

I suppose I might get a complaint that other people have traveled a long ways to see DukesFest but if anybody has a problem with that, they can just send you a check to pay for all your expenses if there's a DukesFest (or similiar gathering) in 2010.