The (Official) Birthday Thread!!!

dukefan

We are like Family here, talk about all sorts of things together, so why not have a specific Thread/forums dedicated to Birthdays of our home???

When we see someone is having a birthday, we can go to that forum and wish them well. I think it's a great idea, having a Birthday Forums for members, don't you???

Myabe there is one already and I have not seen it, if so, oooops...lol

Anyways, for now I will wish DaisyMaeDuke a very happy birthday on this day sept 24, I hope it was a good one DaisyMae..."HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETY!!!!!"

XX

J'ai un bon anniversaire merci...nous sommes aller au restaurant-tres bien!

(I speak French also Duke fan...well un peu de francais!)

I went out to lunch with friends earlier, than tonight I went out to dinner with my hubby....he got me two charms for my Pandora bracelet... :) My dad lives in the Philipines but he wished me a happy bday, as did my wonderful big brother and many friend...including the ones on here! The night ended with Chocolate cake with oodles of hot fudge all over it...

a day ending in chocolate cannot be bad! I also bought myself two early bday Superchick with my daughter and tickets of seeing Tom in concert in December with a friend....so my birthday technically aint over and the best is yet to come.

Whew, that was close. It looks like I'll get to post Daisy's birthday greeting before her birthday is over. (in 1 minute because it's currently 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time) This is an important fact because she might have gotten a new frying pan for her birthday since she bent up that last one by hitting people over the head who forgot her last birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAISYMAEDUKE!!!!!!!

I went out to lunch with friends earlier, than tonight I went out to dinner with my hubby....he got me two charms for my Pandora bracelet... :) My dad lives in the Philipines but he wished me a happy bday, as did my wonderful big brother and many friend...including the ones on here! The night ended with Chocolate cake with oodles of hot fudge all over it...

a day ending in chocolate cannot be bad! I also bought myself two early bday Superchick with my daughter and tickets of seeing Tom in concert in December with a friend....so my birthday technically aint over and the best is yet to come.

Way cool, c'est tres bien ta journee.:)

I am glad you enjoyed you Birthday, and may there many more to come DaisyMae.:)

Whew, that was close. It looks like I'll get to post Daisy's birthday greeting before her birthday is over. (in 1 minute because it's currently 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time) This is an important fact because she might have gotten a new frying pan for her birthday since she bent up that last one by hitting people over the head who forgot her last birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAISYMAEDUKE!!!!!!!

hahaha Roger, and like a true Dukes Fan, you made it in the nick of time.:):):):)

We are like Family here, talk about all sorts of things together, so why not have a specific Thread/forums dedicated to Birthdays of our home???

When we see someone is having a birthday, we can go to that forum and wish them well. I think it's a great idea, having a Birthday Forums for members, don't you???

Myabe there is one already and I have not seen it, if so, oooops...lol

Anyways, for now I will wish DaisyMaeDuke a very happy birthday on this day sept 24, I hope it was a good one DaisyMae..."HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETY!!!!!"

XX

Done. I've made this the Official HNet Birthday Thread! :D

Feliz cumpleanos, DaisyMae. Hablo y leo espanol suficientemente. Porque eso, comprendo un poco frances y italiano. Necesito practicar mas!

I only wish I could speak all of them fluently. LOL. I used to translate Spanish, French, and Italian fan letters for Jimmie and email his translated responses back. That was years ago when I was still pretty good at it. I used to be fairly fluent in Spanish, but haven't flexed my linguistic muscles in quite a while.

Feliz cumpleanos, DaisyMae. Hablo y leo espanol suficientemente. Porque eso, comprendo un poco frances y italiano. Necesito practicar mas!

I only wish I could speak all of them fluently. LOL. I used to translate Spanish, French, and Italian fan letters for Jimmie and email his translated responses back. That was years ago when I was still pretty good at it. I used to be fairly fluent in Spanish, but haven't flexed my linguistic muscles in quite a while.

Now there's a foreign language I SHOULD be good at! LOL

I'm a spanish drop out and only know a word or two of what Mufn actually said!!

I'm not too sure Daisy if I told you happy birthday...I'm really too lazy to go back and check too, so happy belated birthday if I didn't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...