Say NO to one liners on the ROUND ROBIN FORUM!

Cowboy

Since MaryAnne put DaisyMae in jail... Does that mean anyone can make a citizens arrest and put MaryAnne in the clink?

What the hell would you arrest MaryAnne for?

No, I don't think a citizen arrest of the Deputy is gonna be possible. *looks around quickly* But maybe we could work something out. I might be able to make an arrangement, for the right price....

Since MaryAnne put DaisyMae in jail... Does that mean anyone can make a citizens arrest and put MaryAnne in the clink?

That's a brilliant idea Daney!

Who besides me remembers that episode of Andy Griffith where Gomer Pyle (no relation to Denver) yells "Citizen's Arrest Citizen's Arrest"?

MaryAnne's face would be as shocked as Barney Fife's was.

Can we all say "popular revolt"?

What the hell would you arrest MaryAnne for?

No, I don't think a citizen arrest of the Deputy is gonna be possible. *looks around quickly* But maybe we could work something out. I might be able to make an arrangement, for the right price....

That is tempting, Brian. At the moment, I'll have to decline. Otherwise I might end up in jail for a second time, different crime.

I think another Coltrane is more suitable for jail then MaryAnne and it sure aint Rosco. *Smirks at Brian.* I bet its been awhile since you had chipped beef Brian.

~Chet

Brian, since you and MaryAnne are going down list of Dukes to arrest.... *clears throat, motions to Chet* I think I spot the next Duke to wear handcuffs... so the question I have for you Chet is whens the last time you had chipped beef? *chuckles*

Daney, I'm shocked. Shocked! You'd put ME in jail?! Me?? :-o

And you, Brian, you'd stoop so low as to....ah, yes, you would. I'm not shocked by that.

No, Roger, I don't recall that Andy Griffith episode. But I do recall one tho' where Barney yelled, "This is a jail house, let's show some respect!!" (There was a young git-tar player named Jim in that one. Looked a lot like Rosco come to think of it...)

Nice to know I got real friends around this county. Folks like Jamie Lee there, and Alex. And hell, even Chet. Neither one of them agreed to the idea of puttin' me in the clink to which, I thank them!

Daney and Roger may find themselves doing a second stint in the slammer. And bail won't be cute poetry or tasty cookie recipies. No sir. I'll make you really have to WORK to get out of jail. Hrmph!

Brian may find himself in the slammer too.

;)

Daney and Roger may find themselves doing a second stint in the slammer. And bail won't be cute poetry or tasty cookie recipies. No sir. I'll make you really have to WORK to get out of jail. Hrmph!

Brian may find himself in the slammer too.

;)

Youre welcome! I dont think you belong in jail, but sure go ahead and lock Roger and Daney back up! Theyre Dukes and are used to slammer time! *grins*

Go ahead... but remember Im not so easy to throw in jail, ya gotta catch me first and Im not sure you old guys can handle that. *Smirks.* Dont hurt yourself.

~Chet

Naw, Chet, we're not gonna bother tryin' to catch you. 'Cause ya see, I know what makes you tick. We'll arrest all the other Dukes, and just kinda overlook you. Then, bein' the only Duke not to go to jail, you'll be an embarassment to the entire family. I mean, if you're a Duke, and you can't wind up behind bars, then your ancestry gets called into question.

You'll be sad, walkin' the streets free, when every single one of your relations gets the notoriety of bein' locked up. Hell, Daney and Daisy got arrested before you! BAHAHAHAH!!

You call yerself a bad guy. THHHHBTH!!

:p

*bursts out laughing* Youre right Brian he has... so the bigger question is, hes not in with the Dukes, hes not in with the outlaws, so where exactly does Chet fit in?? *grins*

With his friends BL and Lori Davenport! Him and Garrett seem to get along.

"The outlaw who runs lives to run another day..."

Im more of an outlaw then a Duke, Ive always been shunned from the Duke clan, why should now be any different?

~Chet

You mean just certain ones? I thought you and Garrett were pretty close.