Say NO to one liners on the ROUND ROBIN FORUM!

Cowboy

Hey Hey now! it was MaryAnne in the post she altered that said we were trading jackets! So... since she said it, maybe she's the one that needs to go to jail! *grins*

Yeah, but instead of saying you gave it back, you're just going, "NYAH!! Gotcher jacket! Lookit lookit lookit ! "

That's why you should go to jail. And have Chet for a cellmate.

See, I knew it. I knew the reason Alex wasn't bothered by the thought of going to jail is because he'd be arrested by me. And we all know Alex's not so secret fantasy is to be arrested by me.

We can't have going to jail be pleasant. Therefore, Brian, yer gonna have to do the arrestin' on this one. :deputy:

Okay MaryAnne Ill just turn around and.. and... *eyes widen* Brian is going to arrest me??? Aw hell! *runs*

*looks at cousin* Brian! Yer lettin' him get away??

Huh?! Yeah.... I mean, ain't it the Coltrane thang to do? Don'tcha arrest people when they're totally innocent and not expecting anything....and then let them get away when they actually deserve it and see it coming?

*pulls out the Hazzard County Guide to Law Enforcement For Fun and Profit*

I'll admit I'm new to workin' on this side of the law, but I'm pretty sure that's the usual strategy....

Huh?! Yeah.... I mean, ain't it the Coltrane thang to do? Don'tcha arrest people when they're totally innocent and not expecting anything....and then let them get away when they actually deserve it and see it coming?

I'll admit I'm new to workin' on this side of the law, but I'm pretty sure that's the usual strategy....

I'd say that sounds about right Brian...

*blinks* Ya know, yer right. Dang, yer catchin' on fast...

*looks in the direction where Alex ran off to* Then again....he could be innocent and therefore should be in jail and you let him go since he's your buddy an' all...

*blinks* Ya know, yer right. Dang, yer catchin' on fast...

*looks in the direction where Alex ran off to* Then again....he could be innocent and therefore should be in jail and you let him go since he's your buddy an' all...

*repeats part of that, aloud* ....he could be innocent and therefore should be in jail. Awright, makes sense, but I thought he was guilty and so I let 'em go. It wasn't 'cause he's mah buddy. You don't honestly think I'd agree to help you out with cop-stuff only to protect my misbehavin' friends and mahself, do ya?

*repeats part of that, aloud* ....he could be innocent and therefore should be in jail. Awright, makes sense, but I thought he was guilty and so I let 'em go. It wasn't 'cause he's mah buddy. You don't honestly think I'd agree to help you out with cop-stuff only to protect my misbehavin' friends and mahself, do ya?

You? Protect yer misbehavin' friends and yerself and sabatoge me? Why would I ever think that?

Well, I think it's safe to say that Alex is gone at this point. Although....

*removes handcuffs and waves them in the air* Ohhh Allllllexx......

You? Protect yer misbehavin' friends and yerself and sabatoge me? Why would I ever think that?

Oh no. You know he's got all kindsa twisted notions about you pushin' 'em up against the wall....kickin' his legs apart...friskin' him, patting him down...and then pulling his arms behind his back and snapping on those cuffs, nice and tight, while you murmur "You have the right to remain silent.." in his ear?

*nearly skids to a stop.. slowly turning hearing the jingle of the cuffs... that sweet voice calling out... swallows hard* aww hell....... *reacts to the voice like a siren song...expression goes blank as he turns and slowly heads back to the courhouse in an almost hypnotized trance....*

*nearly skids to a stop.. slowly turning hearing the jingle of the cuffs... that sweet voice calling out... swallows hard* aww hell....... *reacts to the voice like a siren song...expression goes blank as he turns and slowly heads back to the courhouse in an almost hypnotized trance....*

*admiring the way MaryAnne can catch somebody so easily* Wow. Heah he comes, and you didn't even show him your nightstick. Yet.