Say NO to one liners on the ROUND ROBIN FORUM!

Cowboy

It's like taking the game ball and running across the street to start a new team. In the process it's gonna hurt the feelings of the first kid who actually showed up to play in the first place.

For sure you have a great synthetic ability, a lot more than mine. :-o

A game ball stolen from a kid ...... interesting perspective, :D

*Rolls on the floor laughing, gets up and brushes myself off.* Alright for everyone who truely wants to know my middle name, go to the Character profiles post and search the screen name Chet Duke, posts by my original name do still exist. When ya find my Character Bio, it will have my middle name listed. Have fun with finding it...

~Chet

http://www.hazzardnet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2817 , post#8

My turn to vent alittle...

I HAVE A NAME!

Chet H. Duke.... I am the son of Bo Robert Duke. My original screen name here on Hazzardnet was lost to being exiled. I dont mind being called Cowboy, but know my name.... or I'll make sure it aint one you EVER forget.

*Snorts.*

~Chet

Bo Robert Duke?

You know Daney I gave them DIRECTIONS instead of a link as a challenge for some of these youngsters. Dont you have anything better to do? No... you probably dont. Start by not annoying me.

My middle name is Hugh, now that its been handed to you on a silver platter might as well tell ya'll.

Theres alot of Bo Dukes on this site and hes one of them, the one I call my father, the real Bo, not a copy.

~Chet

You know Daney I gave them DIRECTIONS instead of a link as a challenge for some of these youngsters. Dont you have anything better to do? No... you probably dont. Start by not annoying me.

My middle name is Hugh, now that its been handed to you on a silver platter might as well tell ya'll.

Theres alot of Bo Dukes on this site and hes one of them, the one I call my father, the real Bo, not a copy.

~Chet

I didn't mean to offend you, Chet. Thank you for clearing something up.

The Hazzardnet Tooth Fairy might do well with that job.

Alex, a moderator? Hmmm. Nah, we'd just delete each other's posts all night.

But ya know, you've been around heah a long time Daney, and you don't have a title, or even a nickname. I'll have to think on that.

Yer kinda like that switchboard operator... always in the middle of the gossip. Hmm...

But ya know, you've been around heah a long time Daney, and you don't have a title, or even a nickname. I'll have to think on that.

Yer kinda like that switchboard operator... always in the middle of the gossip. Hmm...

How about Boss Hogg's cousin Daney Tillingham?

Or Daney Peabody if you prefer a season 5 operator.

Me?? A moderator?? *looks surprised then laughs* yeah I think Brian is right, wed be dueling over posts all night! Or altering them, or deleting and rewriting them, or spitting on each others boots or trading jackets or cutting each others hair or getting in trouble in a lot of other ways and MaryAnne would be cuffing and stuffing me for misbehaving! *chuckles*

Me?? A moderator?? *looks surprised then laughs* yeah I think Brian is right, wed be dueling over posts all night! Or altering them, or deleting and rewriting them, or spitting on each others boots or trading jackets or cutting each others hair or getting in trouble in a lot of other ways and MaryAnne would be cuffing and stuffing me for misbehaving! *chuckles*

What? Since when do you not misbehave?