Luke goes to Dallas

Bobby Looked at Daisy and said Daisy please got in and be with Kathy and Luke I will Handle this Daisy looked at him and she went into the chaple. Bobby looked at JR and said you are not Welcome here. Jr said you know father would not allow this. Bobby smiled and said Father would approve of Luke and you know he would. and so wouls mother. now Jr go before the Hospital secerty comes. Jr saw some men come and he said This isn't over? and he went out the door

BOBBY WENT IN THE CHAPPEL

He showed up just to hear the preached say Luke you may kiss your bride. and Luke did. and everyone cheered. The Preacher said everyone I would like to interduce. Mr and Mrs. Luke Duke.

then they cheered Bo said YEEEEE-HAW.

Daisy hugged her cousin and Kathy "Ya'll are finally married! I'm so happy for you!"

Kathy hugged her back. and said Thanks. And then she fainted. Luke cough her and he took her back to her room and the doctors checked her and said she is fine and so is the baby. she just needs rest. Luke smiled and said Thanks. Luke stayed with Kathy while she slept.

Daisy sighed and sat down ignoring the pains she was having her self.

JR Looked at Bobby and said you are a traider. Bobby smiles and said Jr I'm not a trader. I only did what Daddy ask me to do which was to watch over Kathleen and I did and I still will. JR looked at his brother and said Daddy ask you to do that? Bobby said Yes. Jr (turning around looking at the picture of his fsther) How come he didn't ask me? Bobby said Daddy Knew once you found out about her having controling intrested in Ewing Oil you will do everything in your power to get it back. and Jr he was right.

JR still looking at the the picture and said with a smile he knew me better then anyone eles.

Bobby smiled and said Yes he did and you know he would approve of Luke Duke. JR said I know he would like Luke alot. But tell him I said that. Bobby just smiled.

MEANWHILE IN THE HOSPITAL...

Kathy was waking up and she was still in her wedding dress. and she smiled and said Sofly it wasn't a dream. Luke heard her and he smiled and said No it wasn't Mrs. Duke. and he got close to her and Kissed her. Kathy smiled. and then the baby kicked.

JR Looked at Bobby and said you are a traider. Bobby smiles and said Jr I'm not a trader. I only did what Daddy ask me to do which was to watch over Kathleen and I did and I still will. JR looked at his brother and said Daddy ask you to do that? Bobby said Yes. Jr (turning around looking at the picture of his fsther) How come he didn't ask me? Bobby said Daddy Knew once you found out about her having controling intrested in Ewing Oil you will do everything in your power to get it back. and Jr he was right.

JR still looking at the the picture and said with a smile he knew me better then anyone eles.

Bobby smiled and said Yes he did and you know he would approve of Luke Duke. JR said I know he would like Luke alot. But tell him I said that. Bobby just smiled.

MEANWHILE IN THE HOSPITAL...

Kathy was waking up and she was still in her wedding dress. and she smiled and said Sofly it wasn't a dream. Luke heard her and he smiled and said No it wasn't Mrs. Duke. and he got close to her and Kissed her. Kathy smiled. and then the baby kicked.

Kathy smiled then looked over at a sleeping Daisy who decided to stay at the hospital while Enos went to work and said "Shes been here all night?"

Kathy said Is Daisy all right? Luke said Ya she's fine Sweetheart, Kathy said Ok. and she sat up and Luke Helped her to the bathroom and then he waited. 2 minutes later Kathy came out in her night gown that Luke had gotten her. and Luke just smiled and he helped her back to bed. The doctor came in and said well I see you are up and moving around It's a good thing. Now let me check the Baby. and Kathy layed on the bed and the doctor did an Ultra sound and they saw the Baby and the doctor said he looks Just fine his heart beat is strong. ya he is fine. Luke said He? The Doctor said Ya he you are having a son. and by the looks a strong one. and the doctor shot the michaine off and he gave Kathy a picture and he left and Luke said A Son. Kathy Just smiled.

Kathy said Is Daisy all right? Luke said Ya she's fine Sweetheart, Kathy said Ok. and she sat up and Luke Helped her to the bathroom and then he waited. 2 minutes later Kathy came out in her night gown that Luke had gotten her. and Luke just smiled and he helped her back to bed. The doctor came in and said well I see you are up and moving around It's a good thing. Now let me check the Baby. and Kathy layed on the bed and the doctor did an Ultra sound and they saw the Baby and the doctor said he looks Just fine his heart beat is strong. ya he is fine. Luke said He? The Doctor said Ya he you are having a son. and by the looks a strong one. and the doctor shot the michaine off and he gave Kathy a picture and he left and Luke said A Son. Kathy Just smiled.

Daisy woke up a bit later

Kathy and Luke were talking about the Baby. when Bobby and Jr and Gary came in the room. Kathy was alittle off. cause she hasn't seen her brother Gary in such a long time. Gary walked over to her and said Hay Little sis and he hugged her. Kathy said what do I owe the pleasure of All of my brothers visting me? Bobby said first hows the baby? Kathy smiled and said He is strong Just Like his father. Bobby said It's a boy

Kathy and Luke were talking about the Baby. when Bobby and Jr and Gary came in the room. Kathy was alittle off. cause she hasn't seen her brother Gary in such a long time. Gary walked over to her and said Hay Little sis and he hugged her. Kathy said what do I owe the pleasure of All of my brothers visting me? Bobby said first hows the baby? Kathy smiled and said He is strong Just Like his father. Bobby said It's a boy

Daisy saw JR and wasn't to happy that he was here after him almost hurting Kathy.

Luke was right beside Kathy. Luke said What do you all want? Bobby said Now Luke, Gary and I are here Just to check on our sister. Luke looked at him and said I'm Not talking about you and Gary, I'm Talking about Jr.

Gary looked at him and he smiled and said Yup Daddy would have Liked you Luke. JR said I found someone that I Know you would Like to see.

and In walked an older woman, Kathy looked at her and said Mom? The woman smiled and said Hello Kathleen, Kathy slid back and said No,

Luke Just looked at her.

Luke was right beside Kathy. Luke said What do you all want? Bobby said Now Luke, Gary and I are here Just to check on our sister. Luke looked at him and said I'm Not talking about you and Gary, I'm Talking about Jr.

Gary looked at him and he smiled and said Yup Daddy would have Liked you Luke. JR said I found someone that I Know you would Like to see.

and In walked an older woman, Kathy looked at her and said Mom? The woman smiled and said Hello Kathleen, Kathy slid back and said No,

Luke Just looked at her.

Daisy looked at everyone "What is going on here?"

Luke looked at his wife. and Said Sweeyheart, What's going on? Kathy said That is my mother. Luke I don't want her here. or near our Baby.

Bobby said Kat, What is going on?

Kathy looked at everyone and said she wasn't a mother to me. All I was, was a pon to get the Ewing Money. But Dad was to smart for her and proved she was an unfit mother and beleive me she was. She isn't my mother Miss Elly was. Please Rebecca Leave.

Luke looked at his wife. and Said Sweeyheart, What's going on? Kathy said That is my mother. Luke I don't want her here. or near our Baby.

Bobby said Kat, What is going on?

Kathy looked at everyone and said she wasn't a mother to me. All I was, was a pon to get the Ewing Money. But Dad was to smart for her and proved she was an unfit mother and beleive me she was. She isn't my mother Miss Elly was. Please Rebecca Leave.

Daisy got up "She asked you nicely to leave Rebecca so please go"

Kathy said Please Leave, I don't want anything to do with you. Rebecca said we need to talk. Kathy said No we don't No go before I call Hospital Secerty. and Rebecca said Fine I Will leave for Now. and she Left with JR right behind her.

OUTSIDE....

Rebecca said JR You said she will welcome me with open arms. JR said I though she would I didn't know you used her as a ticket to the Ewing money. Rebecca said Sure she is a Ewing Brat. Why do you think I slept with Jock Ewing.. and then she walked off

Kathy said Please Leave, I don't want anything to do with you. Rebecca said we need to talk. Kathy said No we don't No go before I call Hospital Secerty. and Rebecca said Fine I Will leave for Now. and she Left with JR right behind her.

OUTSIDE....

Rebecca said JR You said she will welcome me with open arms. JR said I though she would I didn't know you used her as a ticket to the Ewing money. Rebecca said Sure she is a Ewing Brat. Why do you think I slept with Jock Ewing.. and then she walked off

JR glared then jumped when he he heard a scream of pain..but it wasn't from Kathy but from Daisy.

Luke and Enos call a doctor and he comes in the room and he said Is Kathy all right and Luke said It's my cousin Daisy and The doctor put her in the bed that was in Kathy's room and he Checked her.

KATHY HAD A WORRIED LOOKED on her face cause Daisy's Baby is too early. Kathy was just starting to show. so she was 4 months Pregnet.

Luke and Enos call a doctor and he comes in the room and he said Is Kathy all right and Luke said It's my cousin Daisy and The doctor put her in the bed that was in Kathy's room and he Checked her.

KATHY HAD A WORRIED LOOKED on her face cause Daisy's Baby is too early. Kathy was just starting to show. so she was 4 months Pregnet.

Daisy said "T-This can't be happening Doc!..my babys too early!"

Kathy went to get up. But Luke Stopped her and said Sweetheart, you need to rest. Kathy looked at him. And then she smiled and said Ok.A Nurse walked in and said Kathy. there is a Phone call for you. Kathy picked up the phone and said Hello, It was her mother. and Rebecca said Now Kathleen, I want to tell you that Jock wasn't your father. So you ain't a Ewing? Kathy looked at Luke and said THEN WHO is my father If Jock Ewing Isn't? Rebecca said I have No Idea.

Luke took the phone and said Leave Kath alone. and he hung up the phone . Bobby looked at her snd Kathy told him what had happened. and Bobby said we can fix that right here. Kathy looked at him. Luke smiled and said Ya, a pernity test. Bobby said Ya, They can take blood from me and Kathy and see if we are brother and sister.. and Kathy smiled and said Lets do it. So they called a nurse and she took the blood from Bobby and Kathy. and then she took it to the lab.

Kathy went to get up. But Luke Stopped her and said Sweetheart, you need to rest. Kathy looked at him. And then she smiled and said Ok.A Nurse walked in and said Kathy. there is a Phone call for you. Kathy picked up the phone and said Hello, It was her mother. and Rebecca said Now Kathleen, I want to tell you that Jock wasn't your father. So you ain't a Ewing? Kathy looked at Luke and said THEN WHO is my father If Jock Ewing Isn't? Rebecca said I have No Idea.

Luke took the phone and said Leave Kath alone. and he hung up the phone . Bobby looked at her snd Kathy told him what had happened. and Bobby said we can fix that right here. Kathy looked at him. Luke smiled and said Ya, a pernity test. Bobby said Ya, They can take blood from me and Kathy and see if we are brother and sister.. and Kathy smiled and said Lets do it. So they called a nurse and she took the blood from Bobby and Kathy. and then she took it to the lab.

Luke said "I'm going to check on Daisy okay?"

Kathy said Go Baby. Luke Kissed her and her walked over to Daisy.

30 MINUTES LATER.....

The Nurse came in and she had th results of the Test and said her are the results and She handed them to Bobby. and Bobby looked at it and he smiled and said Well sis, your mother was lying or she really thought that dad wasn't your father. Kathy Smiled and said So I'm AEwing? Bobby smiled and said Ya you are a Ewing. and Kathy smiled.

Kathy said Go Baby. Luke Kissed her and her walked over to Daisy.

30 MINUTES LATER.....

The Nurse came in and she had th results of the Test and said her are the results and She handed them to Bobby. and Bobby looked at it and he smiled and said Well sis, your mother was lying or she really thought that dad wasn't your father. Kathy Smiled and said So I'm AEwing? Bobby smiled and said Ya you are a Ewing. and Kathy smiled.

Bobbye hugged her and smiled

Daisy sighed "This can't happen Luke its too early"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.