Luke goes to Dallas

Kathy walked in to the house and Daisy looked at her and said How's Luke? Kathy said He's Mad but it's nothing we did. But he won't tell me who did he's waiting on a phone call.

IN THE BARN....

Luke was still punching the punching bag When his cell rings. and Luke stopped and he picked it up and it was Bobby and he Said Hello. Bobby said Hay Luke I checked in on it and he uses Ewing Oil creid cards to pay the back taxes on the farm so leaglie Ewing Oil owns the farm and if Ewing Oil owns it. Luke smiles and said Kath, Owns it. Bobby smiled and said that's right. and Luke smiled and said Thanks Bobby and he closed the phone and walked back in the house...

MEANWHILE IN HAZZARD HOTEL..

JR just found out the same thing and he was mad and Bobby had frozen all his Money So now he was broke. So he snuck out of the hotel and headed back to Dallas to have it out with Bobby.

But Bobby was prepaird.

Back at the farm..

Luke walked in and he was feeling better and he told them everything. and then a fax started to come. and Kathy looked at it and it was a receit.and Kathy handed it to Luke and said I give the fam back to the dukes. and Luke hugged her and he said come on we have to go to the courthouse and tell Emery. and Luke and Kathy left.

Back at the farm..

Luke walked in and he was feeling better and he told them everything. and then a fax started to come. and Kathy looked at it and it was a receit.and Kathy handed it to Luke and said I give the fam back to the dukes. and Luke hugged her and he said come on we have to go to the courthouse and tell Emery. and Luke and Kathy left.

Daisy still sat there thinking about things though.

In DALLAS

JR walked into his old office and said How dare you freze my money. Bobby looked at him and saidit isn't your money it's Ewing Oil's money. and Jr said I'm a Ewing. Daddy wouldn't _______ Bobby interupted him and said Don't give me that Jr you knoe Dad wouldn't approve of what you did to Kathy and Luke and don't tell me that was bussniss because it wasn't well I just want you to know that your plan didn't work because you paided the taxes with Ewing oil money and now Ewing oil owns the Duke farm and Kathy gave it back to thw dukes. JR said she can't do that and Bobby said she can do what she wants becase she owns controling intresed in Ewing Oil. and I own the other.

In DALLAS

JR walked into his old office and said How dare you freze my money. Bobby looked at him and saidit isn't your money it's Ewing Oil's money. and Jr said I'm a Ewing. Daddy wouldn't _______ Bobby interupted him and said Don't give me that Jr you knoe Dad wouldn't approve of what you did to Kathy and Luke and don't tell me that was bussniss because it wasn't well I just want you to know that your plan didn't work because you paided the taxes with Ewing oil money and now Ewing oil owns the Duke farm and Kathy gave it back to thw dukes. JR said she can't do that and Bobby said she can do what she wants becase she owns controling intresed in Ewing Oil. and I own the other.

Jr glares "Fine whatever!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.