Luke goes to Dallas

( THIS STORY TAKES PLACE ABOUT 2 YEARS AFTER THE SECOND RENION MOVIE)

Bo Lives in California He's Married to Gabby. and Daisy also moved to California to be closer to Enos.

Luke has been dating Kathleen Ewing for 1 year now. and He was think about asking her to marry him. She Is the cheif of Staff of the Hazzard Hospital.

Luke was on his was to the Hospital to Pick up Kathy.

Meanwhile at the Hospital.

Kathy gets a phone call from her brother JR Ewing. He Ordered her to come back to Dallas. and Kathy said JR, you are my brother not my Daddy.I love it here in Hazzard and I'm away from all of the Ewing Drama. JR stars to laugh. and said Does your boyfriend Know that you are a Southfork Ewing. I bet if he Knew. he would drop you like a hot cake. Kathy said Luke isn't Like that he loves me. and Stay out of my life JR. I,m finily Happy. and she hangs up the Phone.

Kathy had this feeling that her brother was upto something. She needed to tell Luke before JR did. Just then she saw the love of her life walk threw the door and he had a smile on his face and she walked over to him and she went into his arms and she kissed him. and he looked at her and said Wow Sweetheart..Kathy said Baby come to my office we need to talk. So Luke followed her to her office and Luke.

( THIS STORY TAKES PLACE ABOUT 2 YEARS AFTER THE SECOND RENION MOVIE)

Bo Lives in California He's Married to Gabby. and Daisy also moved to California to be closer to Enos.

Luke has been dating Kathleen Ewing for 1 year now. and He was think about asking her to marry him. She Is the cheif of Staff of the Hazzard Hospital.

Luke was on his was to the Hospital to Pick up Kathy.

Meanwhile at the Hospital.

Kathy gets a phone call from her brother JR Ewing. He Ordered her to come back to Dallas. and Kathy said JR, you are my brother not my Daddy.I love it here in Hazzard and I'm away from all of the Ewing Drama. JR stars to laugh. and said Does your boyfriend Know that you are a Southfork Ewing. I bet if he Knew. he would drop you like a hot cake. Kathy said Luke isn't Like that he loves me. and Stay out of my life JR. I,m finily Happy. and she hangs up the Phone.

Kathy had this feeling that her brother was upto something. She needed to tell Luke before JR did. Just then she saw the love of her life walk threw the door and he had a smile on his face and she walked over to him and she went into his arms and she kissed him. and he looked at her and said Wow Sweetheart..Kathy said Baby come to my office we need to talk. So Luke followed her to her office and Luke.

Luke said "What did you want?..I was about to go see my cousin Daisy and Bo and see Enos...so what did you wanna talk about?"

Kathy shut the door behind them and she walked over to him and said Luke, Have you ever heard of the Ewings that Live in Dallas Texas. And Luke smiles and said who Hasn't they are some of the ruthless People in the oil bussness. Exprelly JR. Kathy smiled and said well I'm Part of that Ewing Clan. JR. is my half brother. But Miss Elly JR, Bobby, Gary's Mother Raised me sence I was 2 years old. cause Jock My Dad took me away from my mother.

Luke was quite.

Kathy started to get scared. and she said Baby , Please say something. Luke walked over to her and took her in his arms and kissed her and said I love you not your family. and then he took out a black box. and got down on one knee and said Dr Kathleen Ewing will you marrie me? Kathy smiled and she said Yes. and Luke Placed the ring on her finger. and he picked her up and Swung her around. and then they kissed.

MEANWHILE IN DALLAS...

JR was mad. Bobby walked into the office and said Talk to Kathy? JR turned around and said Yes. Bobby smiled and said So I take it She's not coming back to Dallas and you didn't tell her that Daddy left her controling intressed in Ewing Oil. JR looked at him and said No I did't. But I will find away to get controll of Ewing Oil again.

Kathy shut the door behind them and she walked over to him and said Luke, Have you ever heard of the Ewings that Live in Dallas Texas. And Luke smiles and said who Hasn't they are some of the ruthless People in the oil bussness. Exprelly JR. Kathy smiled and said well I'm Part of that Ewing Clan. JR. is my half brother. But Miss Elly JR, Bobby, Gary's Mother Raised me sence I was 2 years old. cause Jock My Dad took me away from my mother.

Luke was quite.

Kathy started to get scared. and she said Baby , Please say something. Luke walked over to her and took her in his arms and kissed her and said I love you not your family. and then he took out a black box. and got down on one knee and said Dr Kathleen Ewing will you marrie me? Kathy smiled and she said Yes. and Luke Placed the ring on her finger. and he picked her up and Swung her around. and then they kissed.

MEANWHILE IN DALLAS...

JR was mad. Bobby walked into the office and said Talk to Kathy? JR turned around and said Yes. Bobby smiled and said So I take it She's not coming back to Dallas and you didn't tell her that Daddy left her controling intressed in Ewing Oil. JR looked at him and said No I did't. But I will find away to get controll of Ewing Oil again.

Bobby rolled his eyes "Okay sure...whatever..you just try that JR...see were it lands ya."

Meanwhile Luke said "Lets go see my cousins...I heard Daisys in for a surprise and Bo is gonna ask his lady to marry him too"

Kathy smiled and said Ok lets go to California. and they both get in the General Lee and headed to the farm to back.

IN DALLAS.....

JR gets a phone call... Noooo, I won't alow that Where are they now?........ Ok follow them. I want to know everything...

and he hangs up. and Bobby said What's going on? JR SAID our little sister is getting Married to a hick. Bobby smiles and said Good For her. Stay out of her life JR. I won't let you ruin her relationship with Luke. Like you ruined My marrage with Pam. JR just turned back around and looked out the window.

Kathy smiled and said Ok lets go to California. and they both get in the General Lee and headed to the farm to back.

IN DALLAS.....

JR gets a phone call... Noooo, I won't alow that Where are they now?........ Ok follow them. I want to know everything...

and he hangs up. and Bobby said What's going on? JR SAID our little sister is getting Married to a hick. Bobby smiles and said Good For her. Stay out of her life JR. I won't let you ruin her relationship with Luke. Like you ruined My marrage with Pam. JR just turned back around and looked out the window.

Luke realized he was being followed.

Kathy could tell something was brothing Luke and then she looked behind then and saw a white 4 door sadan with Texas Plates. and she said Oh no it's started. Luke looked at her and said What? and she said Luke, That Guy be hind us Works for my brother JR. Jr called me this morning and he wants me to go back to Dallas, and I told him No. I have no clue why he wants me back in Dallas. Luke looked at her and said Sweetheart hold on. and then Luke put his foot down on the gas of the General Lee and the General Lee took off.

Kathy could tell something was brothing Luke and then she looked behind then and saw a white 4 door sadan with Texas Plates. and she said Oh no it's started. Luke looked at her and said What? and she said Luke, That Guy be hind us Works for my brother JR. Jr called me this morning and he wants me to go back to Dallas, and I told him No. I have no clue why he wants me back in Dallas. Luke looked at her and said Sweetheart hold on. and then Luke put his foot down on the gas of the General Lee and the General Lee took off.

Soon Luke lost the guy that was following them.

AT THE FARM...

Luke and Kathy were packing. Kathy had to stop. cause she got a little dizzy. Luke walked up to her and said Kath, Are you all right? Kathy smiled and said Yes, and she closed her suitcase. and Luke picked up the Suit cases and took them to the General.

Kathy touched her stomach and said Don't worry I will tell him. It's not the right time.

3 DAYS LATER....

Luke and Cathy were in California. and they were headed for Bo's House . cause that is were they were going to stay.

AT BO'S HOUSE..

Luke gets out of the General Lee. and so does Kathy. and then they see Bo and Gabby come out of the house and Gabby huggs Luke and she said I so Happy to see you. and Luke Takes Kathy's Hand and Interduces her to Bo and Gabby. and Gabby Lookes at Kathy and said welcome and she and Kathy walked into the house. and Bo and Luke get the Bags out of the General Lee. And Luke said I have something to tall you and Daisy. But I don't want to do it Twice. Luke said That's Ok I want to tell you all some thing as well. I will call up Daisy and Have her and Enos come over for Supper tonight. and Luke said That is a good idea.

AT THE FARM...

Luke and Kathy were packing. Kathy had to stop. cause she got a little dizzy. Luke walked up to her and said Kath, Are you all right? Kathy smiled and said Yes, and she closed her suitcase. and Luke picked up the Suit cases and took them to the General.

Kathy touched her stomach and said Don't worry I will tell him. It's not the right time.

3 DAYS LATER....

Luke and Cathy were in California. and they were headed for Bo's House . cause that is were they were going to stay.

AT BO'S HOUSE..

Luke gets out of the General Lee. and so does Kathy. and then they see Bo and Gabby come out of the house and Gabby huggs Luke and she said I so Happy to see you. and Luke Takes Kathy's Hand and Interduces her to Bo and Gabby. and Gabby Lookes at Kathy and said welcome and she and Kathy walked into the house. and Bo and Luke get the Bags out of the General Lee. And Luke said I have something to tall you and Daisy. But I don't want to do it Twice. Luke said That's Ok I want to tell you all some thing as well. I will call up Daisy and Have her and Enos come over for Supper tonight. and Luke said That is a good idea.

Daisy also had a secret that she wanted to tell well 2 actually.

INSIDE THE HOUSE..

Gabby noticed that Something was wronge with Kathy she walked over to Her and said Kathy are you all right? Kathy smiled and said Ya I.m Fine. I'm Just Pregnet. Gabby got excited. and Kathy went SHHHHHH I haven't told Luke Yet. Gabby smiled and said You better tell him Soon. Kathy said I plan on it. and then the boys came in with the bags and They took them upstairs.

2 minutes Later

Bo and Luke Came down the stairs and Gabby Smiles and said Luke Why don't you and Kathy go out byt the pool and relax Bo and I will get some Lemonaid. Bo Just gave her a look. Luke and Kathy went to the pool.

and then Bo hears Luke yell YEEEEEE-HAW.

INSIDE THE HOUSE..

Gabby noticed that Something was wronge with Kathy she walked over to Her and said Kathy are you all right? Kathy smiled and said Ya I.m Fine. I'm Just Pregnet. Gabby got excited. and Kathy went SHHHHHH I haven't told Luke Yet. Gabby smiled and said You better tell him Soon. Kathy said I plan on it. and then the boys came in with the bags and They took them upstairs.

2 minutes Later

Bo and Luke Came down the stairs and Gabby Smiles and said Luke Why don't you and Kathy go out byt the pool and relax Bo and I will get some Lemonaid. Bo Just gave her a look. Luke and Kathy went to the pool.

and then Bo hears Luke yell YEEEEEE-HAW.

Daisy and Enos came in and Daisy said "What the heck?"

Bo and Gabby ran to the pool area and Daisy and Enos was right be hind them. and when they got the they saw Luke holding Kathy up in the Air and then he brought her down and then he noticed everyone and Luke smiled and said well It Looks Like we have 2 anouncements First Kath and I are getting married and we are having a Baby. Bo said Gabby and I are getting Married.But we're Not Pregnet (looking at Gabby) Right? Gabby smiled and Said not yet.

Bo and Gabby ran to the pool area and Daisy and Enos was right be hind them. and when they got the they saw Luke holding Kathy up in the Air and then he brought her down and then he noticed everyone and Luke smiled and said well It Looks Like we have 2 anouncements First Kath and I are getting married and we are having a Baby. Bo said Gabby and I are getting Married.But we're Not Pregnet (looking at Gabby) Right? Gabby smiled and Said not yet.

Daisy said "Well me and Enos have some news too...I'm pregnant and were married"

Luke smiles and said wow I guess we all had big news. and they congradulated each other.

MEANWHILE IN DALLAS...

JR'S man called him. WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST THEM......They are in California.. gET MY SISTER AND bRING HER BACK TO DALLAS.

Bobbye said "Stop controling her life JR!"

Daisy smiled "Oh I can't wait till I have my kid Kathy"

JR TOLD HIS MEN TO JUST WATCH THEN HE WOULD HANDLE THE REST.

Kathy hugged Daisy and said I can't wait eather.(touching her stomach.) Then her Cell rings she picked it up and said The future MRS DUKE speaking.

JR said NOt if I can help it. Kathy looked around and said JR. WHAT DO YOU WANT? Luke walked over to her. Jr said I told you what I want little sister and if I don't see you at Ewing Oil in 4 days someone will pay and then the line went dead. Kathy yelled JR, JR.

Kathy hugged Daisy and said I can't wait eather.(touching her stomach.) Then her Cell rings she picked it up and said The future MRS DUKE speaking.

JR said NOt if I can help it. Kathy looked around and said JR. WHAT DO YOU WANT? Luke walked over to her. Jr said I told you what I want little sister and if I don't see you at Ewing Oil in 4 days someone will pay and then the line went dead. Kathy yelled JR, JR.

Daisy said "Don't tell me that was your brother again..."

Kathy said Ya that was. and this time he gave me 4 days to get back to dallas or someone would pay the price. and she looked at Luke and said Baby I have to go Jr is dangerous exprelly when he doesn't get his own way. Luke said No Kath we will think of a way to get your brother. Kathy said No, You can't get JR Ewing. People have tried in the past and failed.

Kathy said Ya that was. and this time he gave me 4 days to get back to dallas or someone would pay the price. and she looked at Luke and said Baby I have to go Jr is dangerous exprelly when he doesn't get his own way. Luke said No Kath we will think of a way to get your brother. Kathy said No, You can't get JR Ewing. People have tried in the past and failed.

Daisy said "Luke just calm down and don't try nothin'"

Kathy walked away and she went outside. one of JR'S MEN SAW HER and they grabbed her and Kathy started to scream and Luke ran out of the house and he started to go after them but one pulled out a gun and fired and it hit Luke in the Shoulder and Kathy screamed.and they pushed her in the car and took off.

Daisy ran out side "That just ain't gonna fly..that is my best friend! we gotta go help her"

Luke said No Daisy you stay here you are pregnet. I will handle this.(holding his arm) Luke goes into the driverside of the General lee. when Bo Stops him and said first you are going to the hospital. Luke looks at him. Enos said Ya we Know were thay are going I will call the station and have them put a look out on them. and Enos went to his car and called the station. and he gave a discription of the men Kathy and the car. and Enos said the woman is pregnet.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.