Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.

The sun shone high over Mayberry NC, the early morning being bright as the locals began to go about their daily routines. However, one thing was different about this day. There was to be a race later that week meaning that there would be visitors to the county, including the Dukes from Hazzard Ga.

When Daisy Duke heard her cousins would be entering the race she was a little skeptackle about it unlike other races.

"Why you so worried about this?" Bo asked as the boys passed to the barn as she hung the clothes out.

"Well why shouldn't I?" she questioned.

"'Cause we can take care of ourselves and it's not at California." Bo defended.

"I don't know boys. . .I just like to know where you are and that I can help if you need it." Daisy replied.

"Whatever." Bo sighed as Daisy tossed Luke a clean shirt as he'd just cleaned up from their day in the feild.

"Why you so worried about this?" Bo asked as the boys passed to the barn as she hung the clothes out.

"Well why shouldn't I?" she questioned.

"'Cause we can take care of ourselves and it's not at California." Bo defended.

"I don't know boys. . .I just like to know where you are and that I can help if you need it." Daisy replied.

"Whatever." Bo sighed as Daisy tossed Luke a clean shirt as he'd just cleaned up from their day in the feild.

Daisy then turned around "Don't sass me Bo! I'm just trying to watch out for you! and I'm coming with you both!"

"To be honest we ain't sure." Luke said as he was confused.

Jesse only nodded not wanting to start anything.

"Uncle Jesse. . .you know that I need to go with the boys in case something happens." Daisy said.

Uncle Jesse said "Yes and thats what your going to do"

Bo had a look of protest on his face but stayed quiet.

Luke sighed "Bo just let her come..what can it hurt?"

Jesse nodded "I know that Daisy. . .I want you to know that I believe that also. . .y'all have fun in Mayberry."

"Mayberry?" Daisy asked.

Jesse nodded "Yeah, the place where Bo and Luke are racing. . .Know I think either Enos or somebody has been there and it's a fine town. I have no worries about you being there."

Daisy said "Were's Mayberry....if Enos has been there...I feel really safe"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.