Hi all, sorry been gone so long...again...

dukefan

I want to say , I sure do miss it here, been Depressed a lot and trying to deal with it, but It is just hard.

Some people tell me to go see a psychologist, and I would, but it gets on my nerves when they just sit there and nod...grrrr

To make things more aggravating, I have to do it all over again with a psychiatrist ?? Why can't I just go to the psychiatrist right off the bat???

I know I need help, and my nerves are shot along other problems, I am at a lost really.

I see my " Name that episode " topic of mine is still booming, that made me smile, and oh boy, am I ever behind on what's been going on here.

I will do my best to catch up ....

I am sorry I was away so long...

I want to say , I sure do miss it here, been Depressed a lot and trying to deal with it, but It is just hard.

Some people tell me to go see a psychologist, and I would, but it gets on my nerves when they just sit there and nod...grrrr

To make things more aggravating, I have to do it all over again with a psychiatrist ?? Why can't I just go to the psychiatrist right off the bat???

I know I need help, and my nerves are shot along other problems, I am at a lost really.

I see my " Name that episode " topic of mine is still booming, that made me smile, and oh boy, am I ever behind on what's been going on here.

I will do my best to catch up ....

I am sorry I was away so long...

COUSIN (okay total Lilo and Stitch moment lol) but WB!!!!

Dukefan - Welcome back to Hnet...we are glad to see you back! I hope that your depression will get better - I too know how that feels and goes. You will be in my thoughts and prayers as you face this difficult time in your life. Know that I am here if you ever need to talk and need someone to listener. Feel free to private message me or what not.

Take care and have fun catching up! Once more, we are glad to see you back!

Dukefan - Welcome back to Hnet...we are glad to see you back! I hope that your depression will get better - I too know how that feels and goes. You will be in my thoughts and prayers as you face this difficult time in your life. Know that I am here if you ever need to talk and need someone to listener. Feel free to private message me or what not.

Take care and have fun catching up! Once more, we are glad to see you back!

I appreciate that very much, feels good to be back.:)

I feel bad for you dukefan.

That was nice of Garrett to extend the offer of PMing. That offer goes for me too. I'm here for ya buddy. I went through a rough period of time myself so maybe I picked up a few pointers that might help. Maybe we can get a private chat room sometime and I'll tell you my experiences. Hang in there. We're ALL here for ya.

Here's my first bit of advice. Don't stay away from the HazzardNet so long!!! LOL

That was nice of Garrett to extend the offer of PMing. That offer goes for me too. I'm here for ya buddy. I went through a rough period of time myself so maybe I picked up a few pointers that might help. Maybe we can get a private chat room sometime and I'll tell you my experiences. Hang in there. We're ALL here for ya.

Here's my first bit of advice. Don't stay away from the HazzardNet so long!!! LOL

Yes I agree...if you ever wanna talk please PM me!

Thank you so much Roger and Daisy, I appreciate that, I will share soon with you all, you guys are the best, I really missed you all.

At least I did not stray for too long,although I am way behind, like with the James best forums and that fellow who was suffereing an illness, lots to catch up on.

*HUGS* to you all, love you guys, thank you for your support;)

Thank you so much Roger and Daisy, I appreciate that, I will share soon with you all, you guys are the best, I really missed you all.

At least I did not stray for too long,although I am way behind, like with the James best forums and that fellow who was suffereing an illness, lots to catch up on.

*HUGS* to you all, love you guys, thank you for your support;)

*hugs back* of course Cousin..thats what cousins do

*hugs back* of course Cousin..thats what cousins do

Hehehe Cousin, you are so right about that.:) *HUGS*

Me going to bed now, catch you another time.:)