Patrick Swayze

Jami Lee Hogg

I just saw this. How sad. Patrick was a wonderful actor. Two of his movies tie as my favorite. I loved Dirty Dancing, but I also loved Red Dawn. The part with the first kill when... shoot Darrell I think? I guess I need to rewatch this movie... shot his first deer was kind of gruesome for me but moving at the same time. Yep I really need to rewatch this movie.

Thanks Patrick for all of the great movies and I hope you Rest in Peace. God Bless.

Next of Kin was another good Patrick Swayze redneck movie. I bet Lori Davenport liked that one since it was based in Kentucky (well, Chicago too) It kinda reminded me of a few Dukes episodes because it was rednecks vs the mob. Of course the rednecks won every time. Shoot, I could of told you that would happen.

Lol I just got done watching Red Dawn...never heard of Next of Kin though lol....but in the Outsiders, Patrick played this kid who was in a group called Greasers and him and his brother and friends had to fight a bunch of people from the other group and this movie is really awsome, I watched it just yesterday too.

You know Roger, a lot of people have hardly even heard of Red Dawn or Next of Kin...and yes, I do love them both.

This man was so talented...he sung well, danced well, and acted well.

Every time I watched Dirty Dancing I got so much inspiration...or if I watched the Outsiders, I saw just how hard it was to live without your parents...

When I heard of this, I cried...I balled like a newborn baby...

This man was a hero to me, and to watch those movies, it's hard.

BUT they are bringing on every patrick swayze movie he ever starred in...I'm not sure when but they're doing it lol. So, I'm going to watch it.

You know Roger, a lot of people have hardly even heard of Red Dawn or Next of Kin...and yes, I do love them both.

This man was so talented...he sung well, danced well, and acted well.

Every time I watched Dirty Dancing I got so much inspiration...or if I watched the Outsiders, I saw just how hard it was to live without your parents...

When I heard of this, I cried...I balled like a newborn baby...

This man was a hero to me, and to watch those movies, it's hard.

BUT they are bringing on every patrick swayze movie he ever starred in...I'm not sure when but they're doing it lol. So, I'm going to watch it.

I love the Outsiders, don't you?..I've never grown up with out my mom or dad even though there divorced but in anyway like Ponyboy and his brothers my life has been rocky and thats why I love the Outsiders so much.

daisyXenos I completely agree with you. I love that movie though I think I did like Tom Cruise and Matt Dillon better than Patrick.

That movie is shortly followed by Dirty Dancing, then a brief cameo in Dirty Dancing two, Ghost and one no one else mentioned Road House. Something about that movie just drew me in.

I know what you mean.

They did an interview with C. Thomas Howell, (ponyboy) and he said,"Not only did we lose a great actor today, but I lost my oldest Outsider's brother.."

I cried so much because him, Patrick, and Rob actually had to live together during the filming of that movie and they actually lived like brothers to each other.

I couldn't watch Dirty Dancing yesterday...I tried, but it was a total fail lol.

I cry now every time I watch it, I use not to.

I know what you mean.

They did an interview with C. Thomas Howell, (ponyboy) and he said,"Not only did we lose a great actor today, but I lost my oldest Outsider's brother.."

I cried so much because him, Patrick, and Rob actually had to live together during the filming of that movie and they actually lived like brothers to each other.

I couldn't watch Dirty Dancing yesterday...I tried, but it was a total fail lol.

I cry now every time I watch it, I use not to.

Yeah same here I tried just awhile ago and I had to put another movie in finally.

• 2 years later...