A Tale of a Strate and & a Williams

This story is my shot at a self and close-friend requested Fan Fic...lol okay the usual stuff before the story: PLEASE DO NOT post grivinces or comments in this story..you can make a seperate thread or PM me the comments.

Chapter 01

One sunny morning in a small town called Hazzard County, Georiga, that morning being first day back to school, this is the day every teenager and other school going children dreaded the most and no child was ever fully ready for, in particular one of those teenagers being 14 year old Kristen Cheyanne Strate. For Kristen this was her first day as a Freshman.

Meanwhile as Kristen drug her self out of her bed to get ready, her boyfriend Scott Williams, the Sophmore Star Quarter-Back and Kristens boyfriend of a good 6 months was practicing with the rest of his team, but his mind was on Kristen and sometimes it would wonder off on its own, unfortunatley he could never get far into his thoughs without getting yelled at to get back to work by Coach Wilson to get his head back in the game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As practice later drew to a close and Scott made his way back to the locker room he ran into Kristen who had been coming from the Cafeteria as she had gotten to school not to long ago, when Scott ran into her he smiled and said "Kristen are you fully awake yet?" waving his hand in front of her face, she smiled and said "Kinda...hey I'm sorry I gotta get to my class, see ya..." She had to run just not to be late for 1st Period as Scott made his way to his first class of the day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually the day was over and by that time now Kristen had introduced herself to every person and every teacher and managed to get chewed out my her Athletics teacher for nothing in particular and she had the WORST first day ever, Scott caught on to this and pretended just for Kristens sake to have had a bad day as well when in fact he had the best day he could've had, but just to make Kristen feel better he said "Lets do homework together tonight please?". Kristen thought for a bit "Sure I'll ask my dad to see what he says but it'll only be a little bit that you can be there", Scott agreed and walked Kristen home.

What Will Happen Next?

When I get enough comments I'll post the next chapter.

Okay YES I know FINANLLY CHAP.2. Okay same rules apply PLEASE DO NOT post in this story..you CAN make me a PM or visitor message or E-mail of the comments.

CHAPTER 02

The night passed slowly, the next morning rolled around and Kristen and Scott met up again after they were finished with there regular morning activities to compare schedules to make sure everything was OK and not all messed up and they were but one weird thing was both of them had a class together. Kristen noticed this and said "Scott, do you know that this says we have a class together?" Scott looked at his schedule and then back at hers "Your right, we do have a class together...weird but this should be fun", Kristen agreed that it would until she saw the class, Algebra was one thing along with ANY kind of Math that Kristen was not good at, at all. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kristen and Scott met up once again in the only class the two had together and Kristen sat behind Scott and worked the problem on the board but occasionally stared at the back of Scotts head and smiled at him and pretended not to notice when he'd glance back at her and when he would she would pretend to be concentrating on the work...surprisingly this carried on for about 5 minutes or so, but it wouldn't go on for long.

As Kristen got back to concentrating on her work, a new girl walked in the classroom door, the new girl and just rolled into town with her parents. As the girl stopped in front of the class she shot a smile that made Kristen look up and notice her. She was a redheaded, blue eyed girl, thin, tall, and the teacher introduced the girl as Breanna Hutter. Breanna finished her diva pose for the class and headed across the room to sit next to Scott and smiled a flirty smile at him and Scott just shook his head and laughed because he knew he was taken by one girl only, which just made Breanna smile even more.

Now as Kristen watched Breanna she became really ticked off, she DID NOT want some new girl tryin' to get Scott when Scott was Kristen’s to begin with and she planned to have a SERIOUS talk with Breanna about stealing other girls’ guys. Scott told her to just ignore Breanna but Kristen didn't listen, she wasn't gonna take lightly to what Breanna was trying to do and Scott knew it.

Yes heres Chapter 03 ya'll!

CHAPTER 03

After class, Kristen caught up with Breanna and she of course had Scott by her side. As Kristen came up to Breanna she tried to put her friendly side forward and said "Hey there, Breanna, I'm Kristen and this is my boyfriend Scott". Breanna studied the two and whipped a red curl from her eyes and said "Yeah, I know who you are and I'm Breanna", she shot another diva smile that made Kristen a bit ticked off but she held her tounge.

Kristen kept herself from saying anything as Breanna kept smiling and asked her "Were are you from? Scott and myself are both from here in Hazzard." Breanna studied the two a bit more and said "I'm from Dallas, Texas", Kristen nodded a bit "Never been there...anyway we should get to class, looks like we have another one together", Kristen smiled even though she wasn't happy about that at all she walked with Breanna and talked to her and made conversation with her, she still didn't like Breanna too much but was at least trying, but knew she had to watch Breanna CLOSELY though.

Now to explain Breanna, she was not a bad person, just someone Kristen was afraid that even if she tried her parents, Enos and Daisy Strait just wouldn't let her hang out with, but didn't let on to this. Kristen’s initial plan was to make friends with Breanna the best she could and earn Breanna's trust first to see if see she herself could trust Breanna so the friendship wouldn't turn into the two being bigger rivals than they already were.

As the two girls talked, Kristen asking about Breanna's parents and Breanna said "My moms a fashion designer and my dad works for an oil company in Dallas. What about your parents?" Kristen was pretty surprised at that and nodded saying "Wow, cool, my dad Enos Strait is the local deputy here in Hazzard and my mom Daisy works from home pretty much.I worry about what could happen to my dad although Hazzard’s a pretty peaceful place to live, not much trouble. I’m always around my mom." Breanna laughed at the last and they got to their next class and soon the day passed peacefully. BUT will it last?

Will it last?

What happens next?

Find out in the next chapter, coming soon!

Yes the all anticipated CHAPTER 4!!!!

Chapter 04

Later that day when school ended and Scott had walked Kristen home, she walked up the driveway to her house to find that both of her parents were home. As soon as she entered the house she greeted her parents and sat down. Daisy hugged her daughter “Hey honey how was your second day, did you make any new friends?” Kristen thought about this and then thought of Breanna and said “I wouldn’t exactly call her a friend but she’s kind of my friend, her name is Breanna Hutter, she and her parents are new to Hazzard.”

Daisy was a bit confused as to how you could have ‘kind of’ a friend but didn’t question what their daughter had said. By now Kristen knew that in this little town that her parents had probably already met Mr. And Mrs. Hutter. By now Daisy was thinking about something very hard and finally said “You know…I ran into this very pretty woman today at the store, she’s kind of red-headed, blue eyed woman and I asked her name and it was Shelly Hutter so that’s probably Breanna’s mom, I’m not really sure.”

Kristen nodded at what her mom said and asked “So are we going to greet them and welcome them to the county?” Enos said, “Actually we’re going to visit Uncle Jesse, Bo, and Luke for supper, and then tomorrow were going to welcome the Hutter’s to Hazzard” and Kristen nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night as the Strate’s pulled up in the Duke farms yard, Kristen got out of the car followed by Daisy and Enos and went into the all too familiar farm house and Kristen hugged Bo and Luke and said “Hey guys”, Bo and Luke smiled and hugged her back “Hey Kristen” replied Bo as Kristen went to hug Uncle Jesse saying “How’s things been around here lately?” Uncle Jesse smiled and hugged her back saying, “Same old, same old like usual really” the two set the table and when that was done everyone sat down at the table saying grace then they all started eating.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The meal passed slowly and pretty quietly as everyone just chatted about random things. Afterwards Kristen had snuck out of the house to go to the barn loft to sit and think for awhile until her dad noticed she was gone and went to find her, when Enos finally did find Kristen he said “There you are” and Kristen said “Yeah just thinking…is it almost time to go?” Enos nodded and replied, “You have about five minutes before we have to get going.” Kristen nodded and said “OK, thanks” as Enos left and went back in the house, Kristen still thought that maybe, just maybe, she should give Breanna a chance since that was how she was raised, to respect and treat others fairly and equally and that included Breanna.