(We'll be restarting this story in a relativley hopefully new fashion...Elly if you read this...I decided we should restart since it may help us a bit. And yes I know its long...but I'm trying a suggestion that was given to me.)

Enos had been driving back to Hazzard from Atlanta as the plane had brought him back from LA, the whole way he listened to his and Daisy's favorite songs. Meanwhile in Hazzard, Daisy, Bo, Luke, Uncle Jesse, Boss, Rosco and the whole town of Hazzard were waiting at the Boars Nest to greet Enos and throw him a huge Welcome Back party, and everyone was really excited, especially Daisy. "Uncle Jesse, I'm nervous about meeting Enos." Daisy admitted. Uncle Jesse said "Daisy everything will be fine, okay? I'm sure hes the same ol' Enos." and smiles.Daisy nodded "I hope so, but well if he is changed. . .I guess I could accept it. Would be interesting to see him be a little bolder." Daisy admitted. Uncle Jesse said "I'm sure he has not changed, OK?", at that moment a car pulled up in the parking lot.Daisy gasped grabbing her Uncle's hand "You think that's him Uncle Jesse?" Uncle Jesse looked out the window and said "It's him".Daisy tried not to cry. Uncle Jesse said "Daisy girl, listen it will be okay".Daisy nodded and laid her hand over her shorts pocket. . .she had something to tell Enos and something she had to give him. Her heart pounded.Daisy ran out side to Enos and Enos smiled "Daisy! Daisy get over here....its been way to long" and smiled at Daisy as Daisy walked, or should be said RAN at Enos.Enos took her into his strong arms and held her close. He never wanted to be away from her again. Daisy said "Enos...I missed you...don't ever leave again like that?!" "I won't Daisy. I promise." then Enos reached into his pocket and brought out a little box for Daisy. "I won't Daisy. I promise." then Enos reached into his pocket and brought out a little box for Daisy. "What is this?" Daisy asked. Enos said "I-It's a ring..I just thought I'd get ya a little gift" and opend the box to revel a small diamond ring that was fitted just for Daisy and was engraved "Sorry I left,I love you." "Oh Enos" Daisy choked back a sob "I love you so much Enos. . .We have a big party for you. Lots of Watermelon and all. . .I know you love it." Enos said "Of course I do....Lets just go and enjoy the party.." and walks in the Boars Nest with Daisy behind him and she smiles and says "This party is for you."

Edited by daisydukeXenosstrait

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Enos walked into the Boar's Nest he saw all the familiar faces "Daisy, this is great." he said trying not to cry.

"I knoew you'd love it." Daisy said squeezing his arm "But I have something to give you also."

When Enos walked into the Boar's Nest he saw all the familiar faces "Daisy, this is great." he said trying not to cry.

"I knoew you'd love it." Daisy said squeezing his arm "But I have something to give you also."

"I knoew you'd love it." Daisy said squeezing his arm "But I have something to give you also." and Enos replied " Like what Daisy?" Daisy said "It will come at the end of this party, but not before then, It's a surprise" she smiled up at the 6'2 muscle built Enos and Enos just smiled and said "You know me..but for you I'll wait.

(Hope you don't mind it helps me add to the story..really hope you don't mind lol...just tryin to stick to the idea)

(no i don't mind and sorry they're not longer I'm trying.)

Soon the party was underway and everyone was having a good time. However. soon it was time for Daisy give Enos her surpprise.

"Well what is it Dais?" Enos asked anxiously.

"Enos. . .I love you I really do and. . .I'd like it if you'd have a dance with me to our song before I give it to you." she said nodding to her Uncle who then put on an old Alan Jackson song, one of Daisy's as well as Enos's favorite "It Must Be Love"

(no i don't mind and sorry they're not longer I'm trying.)

Soon the party was underway and everyone was having a good time. However. soon it was time for Daisy give Enos her surpprise.

"Enos. . .I love you I really do and. . .I'd like it if you'd have a dance with me to our song before I give it to you." she said nodding to her Uncle who then put on an old Alan Jackson song, one of Daisy's as well as Enos's favorite "It Must Be Love"

"Enos. . .I love you I really do and. . .I'd like it if you'd have a dance with me to our song before I give it to you." she said nodding to her Uncle who then put on an old Alan Jackson song, one of Daisy's as well as Enos's favorite "It Must Be Love". With that Enos and Daisy danced and everyone watched, Bo Duke him self almost teared up at the sight and so did Luke...which shocked Uncle Jesse. Daisy and Enos held each other close and Daisy knew Enos must be blushing but couldn't make her self look up.

(im tryin too lol)

Then, Jesse came over with two huge pieces of watermelon for Daisy and Enos, which he handed to them. Daisy stuck her hand in her pocket again

"Enos, I love you. . .I really do and. . .I'd like it if you" She sighed "I want you to have this. It was my daddy's before he died" she handed him a pocketwatch engraved with a Dixie flag and a rose.

Then, Jesse came over with two huge pieces of watermelon for Daisy and Enos, which he handed to them. Daisy stuck her hand in her pocket again

"Enos, I love you. . .I really do and. . .I'd like it if you" She sighed "I want you to have this. It was my daddy's before he died" she handed him a pocketwatch engraved with a Dixie flag and a rose.

"Enos, I love you. . .I really do and. . .I'd like it if you" She sighed "I want you to have this. It was my daddy's before he died" she handed him a pocketwatch engraved with a Dixie flag and a rose. Enos said "Now Daisy, a-are ya really sure?" Enos watched Daisy his eyes asking the serious question to her and he said "I love you too."

Daisy nodded "Yes, I'm serious Enos. Out of anyone you have been my best friend ever and you've been though everything with me . . .and . . .I love you too." the Daisy blushed realizing what she had just said. She looked around at everyone hoping that they weren't staring too much.

Daisy nodded "Yes, I'm serious Enos. Out of anyone you have been my best friend ever and you've been though everything with me . . .and . . .I love you too." the Daisy blushed realizing what she had just said. She looked around at everyone hoping that they weren't staring too much. Enos smiled and gently took the watch and hugged Daisy " Lets get on with this here partry now shall we." Bo and Luke came up to him and said "Hey, buddy, glad to have ya back" said Bo.

Enos nodded "Bo, you have no clue what it's like to be in LA, much less away from y'all."

Bo nodded "Well we did go in the NASCAR circuit. . .I think we might have a clue and you're right Enos. I'd rather stay in Hazzard. Now eat your watermelon."

Enos nodded "Bo, you have no clue what it's like to be in LA, much less away from y'all."

Bo nodded "Well we did go in the NASCAR circuit. . .I think we might have a clue and you're right Enos. I'd rather stay in Hazzard. Now eat your watermelon." Enos eats her watermelon and talks to Daisy and Daisy tells him all about her adventures with Coy and Vance and all of her storys that she had when Bo and Luke came back from the NASCAR circuit.

"Wow I really misssed a lot." Enos confessed. I know it must've been hard being away from me." Enos looked down at the floor thinking about what to say.

Daisy hereself was, although happy, she was nervous. She had never realized her feelings until Enos left and now that he knew, it made her nervous.

Wow I really misssed a lot." Enos confessed. I know it must've been hard being away from me." Enos looked down at the floor thinking about what to say.

Daisy hereself was, although happy, she was nervous. She had never realized her feelings until Enos left and now that he knew, it made her nervous. Daisy just stared at her watermelon and put it on the plate and just went to talk to Bo and Luke and occasionly looked back at Enos.

Bo and Luke gave eachother a sad glance knowing that Daisy was trying her best to get over her sadness.

"Daisy. . .you know, Bo and I were going to go fishing tomorrow. . .We wondered if you wanted to come." Luke asked.

Daisy pondered the thought. She didn't want to hurt her cousin's feelings, but right now she couldn't think of fishing too much.

Bo and Luke gave eachother a sad glance knowing that Daisy was trying her best to get over her sadness.

"Daisy. . .you know, Bo and I were going to go fishing tomorrow. . .We wondered if you wanted to come." Luke asked.

Daisy pondered the thought. She didn't want to hurt her cousin's feelings, but right now she couldn't think of fishing too much.

Daisy said "Boy's...I think that maybe me and Enos need some alone time, do ya'll think it'd help us any at all?"

Daisy though about this and just kept thinking about if it was a good idea for her and Enos to spend ACTUAL alone time together.

Bo and Luke looked at eachother and shrugged

"Well I don't think it would hurt you none." Luke said seeing how his cousin was feeling "Yes, I think you two would do good to have some."

"How?" Daisy asked not seeing it.

"Well you could come with us when we fish and. .. I don't know take a walk or something."

Daisy nodded "I'll think about it."

Bo and Luke looked at eachother and shrugged

"Well I don't think it would hurt you none." Luke said seeing how his cousin was feeling "Yes, I think you two would do good to have some."

"How?" Daisy asked not seeing it.

"Well you could come with us when we fish and. .. I don't know take a walk or something."

Daisy nodded "I'll think about it."

Daisy said "I'm gonna get going, I've got a little to much on my mind right now to deal with and I don't wanna bury anyone here with my worries." Everyone glanced at her and Enos followed her "Think about what and what worries? Daisy your not doing anything wrong here as far as I can tell." Daisy just sighes "Enos...right now...I can't be here..."

Enos and the boys looked at eachother quizzically

"What's the matter Dais?" Enos asked concerned.

"I don't know. .. I just--" Daisy trailed off not really sure what she was saying.

Enos sighed "Was it to soon to say I love you?...I don't even know what I was thinking...really I don't." Daisy just sighed "Enos....I don't know were this will go at all between us...I didn't know this whole day was going to turn out like it did."

Enos hugged her "It's all right Daisy." then reluctantly he kissed her.

"Enos," Daisy said blushing "You did nothing wrong by saying you love me. I have been waiting a long time for you to say just that."

Daisy said "We can enjoy the rest of this party if you would like?" She smiled at Enos trying to read Enos's expression, which with a guy such as Enos, his expressions are easy to read and you can eaisly tell what he's feeling at the moment.

Daisy chuckled blushing "Well that's the way we've always been Enos."

"I know Dais. I try to pray about it. . .I don't like being so nervous around you."

Daisy smiled, stroking his tanned cheek "I know Enos, and strangely all the more why I love you."

Enos blushed this time "Oh Daisy...ya don't mean that..." but the look she gave him told him that she did mean it and she wasn't lying.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.