Watermelon Crawl

Me and Elly don't have to move anything, If ya'll would let us continue maybe this story would go somewhere but ya'll halted us and WE CAN'T if ya'll wanna see some effort just let this go and let us continue.

Are we going to see more of the same one liner effort? If so then that's not going to make the story go anywhere or if it does the story will be so long readers will lose interest. Just a piece of advice here your best bet is to restart the whole thing anyway because there is so much other stuff between posts that it will be hard to follow the story.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we going to see more of the same one liner effort? If so then that's not going to make the story go anywhere or if it does the story will be so long readers will lose interest. Just a piece of advice here your best bet is to restart the whole thing anyway because there is so much other stuff between posts that it will be hard to follow the story.

No ya'll won't see the one liner stuff okay? as soon as I can I will talk to Elly about all this

(I would put up with joint effort posts, Amanda's idea was great! Its not hard to do a joint effort post. Role Play on Aol, YIm or even MSN, edit it into readable and acceptable writing form then post it. Also as I told you in your PM, I'd like to see at the very least 6 replies from each of you per joint post. That would make a hell of a decent couple of paragraphs or one good size one. Like the others said, try it you might be surprised.

Thank you to all my friends who backed me up, believe it or not we have made a great difference in a wonderful place.... *mumbles* and so far I didnt get myself banned for it. Now we just need to make it a point that all the other one liner writers on here see this.

Thank you again to all of you.)

~Your Hazzard County Cowboy }~*Chet

(I would put up with joint effort posts, Amanda's idea was great! Its not hard to do a joint effort post. Role Play on Aol, YIm or even MSN, edit it into readable and acceptable writing form then post it. Also as I told you in your PM, I'd like to see at the very least 6 replies from each of you per joint post. That would make a hell of a decent couple of paragraphs or one good size one. Like the others said, try it you might be surprised.

Thank you to all my friends who backed me up, believe it or not we have made a great difference in a wonderful place.... *mumbles* and so far I didnt get myself banned for it. Now we just need to make it a point that all the other one liner writers on here see this.

Thank you again to all of you.)

~Your Hazzard County Cowboy }~*Chet

Okay you'll get your wish Chet

you win!

I'm tired of fighting with ya'll!

Well. I'm glad y'all got that settled.

Okay, first of all I find it amusing that Chet, of all people, is preaching now about good writing quality, ect. When you first showed up here, Chet, and we tried to kindly tell you about paying attention to spelling and punctuation, you essentially told some of us to go hell.

Chet said: If I acted the way you do when I first arrived here I woulda been evicted, banished, banned for life! DISRESPECTFUL!

Chet, you WERE evicted, banished and banned for life. Multiple times. For some reason we always let you back in tho'. I have no idea why. Growing pains, I guess.

I can't totally disagree with your grievence tho'. My only disappointment in all this is how all y'all handled it.

Which means, I'm now speaking to EVERYBODY here... (assuming anyone cares about anything MaryAnne has to say...)

Although I admire daisyxenos and Elly's determination to continue with their story despite the comments thrown in (which is the first rule y'all have broken, Rule #3) they seem to insist that this story is just them two alone writing it (which is the second rule y'all have broken, Rule #1). What, you didn't know the Round Robin section has rules?? Huh. Well they do...

http://www.hazzardnet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5105

I know this place is pretty much a free fer all now. I can't enforce the rules because there's just too many stories going and it's gotten out of hand. I've tried to remind people of the rules of this place, but who the hell listens to MaryAnne anymore? I eventually just gave up as it seemed, for the most part, folks were having fun and carryin' on and not getting anyone's nickers in knot.

Of course, a lot of folks I've noticed don't participate anymore. Myself included. And to be brutually honest, and I'm sorry, but I don't read any of the RR's that are currently going on. Not that I haven't tried, but I just can't follow any of them.

Bluntly put, it comes down to those who want to really try to learn how to write, and those who apparently don't care to know the finer English mechanics. It would appear that Chet, over the years finally got some sense into that thick head of his. And if that's true, Chet, there's hope for others. However, there are also some of us who need to be a little more gentle in our critiques. Constructive critism, remember. Not destructive.

Since daisyxenos restared the thread in the RP section, I'm going to lock this one.

And once again, although nobody listens, please do take a moment to check out the rules. They're not perfect and if you've got questions please ask me. I don't bite! Really!