HS Homecoming!

daisydukeXenosstrait

Okay, today in my 4th period English class, we got to the subject of Homecoming

For this years Freshman class float, our theme is the

Dukes Of Hazzard!

No kidding, it is, since this years theme was "A Day In A TV Show" My English teacher came up with the Dukes of Hazzard and everyone agreed

The float will be decorated like the General Lee and were gonna dress up like the characters.

Me= Daisy Duke

lol the other parts we haven't figured out yet except we got Bo and Luke too

Any additional ideas you can give me?

That is Awesome!!!!! The next time someone asks me who my favorite teacher was in school I'm just going to say that I never even met my favorite teacher. When they give me a funny look I'll just tell them that my favorite teacher is daisyxenos's fourth period English teacher!!! I'm sure they'll understand perfectly then (after another half hour of explaining)

Seriousely though, tell your teacher that he (or she) is my hero.

Wow DaisyxEnos that is great! I wish we could have done a Dukes related themed float for ours...I would have actually gotten excited about it! LOL. That is way awesome - you'll have to take pictures so we can see what it all looks like! And Lori is right, it is great to see that generation or any generation getting excited about the Dukes or like a good show as the Dukes. ;) YAY Daisy! :D

Daisy I'm movin to your school!!! Now can someone explain to me what float y'all are talkin bout for your homecoming? Cause at my school we just have the homecoming football game and then the next night it is the homecoming dance....N I agree with Jami n Garrett! Get pictures....lots n lots of pictures!!

I suggested a Dukes of Hazzard themed promed last year and the teacher thought I was crazy...lol....it wouldnt have went over very well with a lot of the kids...they could have at least have a DOH themed after prom...lol....anyways back to the subject

THAT IS SOOOO AWESOME DAISY!!!

I think that you will have fun too! Now are you gonna have like a person dress up as each member of the cast or what? Just curious....

That is Awesome!!!!! The next time someone asks me who my favorite teacher was in school I'm just going to say that I never even met my favorite teacher. When they give me a funny look I'll just tell them that my favorite teacher is daisyxenos's fourth period English teacher!!! I'm sure they'll understand perfectly then (after another half hour of explaining)

Seriousely though, tell your teacher that he (or she) is my hero.

hahaha....cute...yea they will eventually understand... That was funny....

Daisy I'm movin to your school!!! Now can someone explain to me what float y'all are talkin bout for your homecoming? Cause at my school we just have the homecoming football game and then the next night it is the homecoming dance....N I agree with Jami n Garrett! Get pictures....lots n lots of pictures!!

I suggested a Dukes of Hazzard themed promed last year and the teacher thought I was crazy...lol....it wouldnt have went over very well with a lot of the kids...they could have at least have a DOH themed after prom...lol....anyways back to the subject

THAT IS SOOOO AWESOME DAISY!!!

I think that you will have fun too! Now are you gonna have like a person dress up as each member of the cast or what? Just curious....

hahaha....cute...yea they will eventually understand... That was funny....

Okay the float will be a trailer hooked on to the back of the truck and yeah were gonna dress up like the cast lol......but I can't wait! and im just tryin to think of some ideas

YOU move there lol... hey that would be fun! I could finally get to meet ya!