Hi I Just Joined

BabyGirlUSA79

Welcome to Hazzard County Raven. You're in good company here if the General Lee is your dream car. I'm pretty sure we'd all agree.

We might not all agree on a favorite Duke though. Mine is Uncle Jesse. I'm glad you've had the chance to meet your favorite Duke. I sure wish I would have had an opportunity to meet Denver.

Do you have a favorite episode?

We sure hope you like it here and stay a long time. This is definitely the place to be for a Dukes fan like you.

Howdy Howdy Raven! Welcome to HNet! I hope that you enjoy your stay...I'm gonna sound a lot like Garrett on this one (OH NO! ;) ) lol...but Bo is also my favorite Duke, and the General is my dream car...n you stole my shirt in yer lil avatar picture thingy! I've also met John once...one of the most memorable days of my life...He is sooo nice...

~*Redneck Girl*~

Howdy Howdy Raven! Welcome to HNet! I hope that you enjoy your stay...I'm gonna sound a lot like Garrett on this one (OH NO! ;) ) lol...but Bo is also my favorite Duke, and the General is my dream car...n you stole my shirt in yer lil avatar picture thingy! I've also met John once...one of the most memorable days of my life...He is sooo nice...

~*Redneck Girl*~

Redneck Girl - you make it sound as if it is a bad thing to sound a lot like me. ;)

Hey daisyxenos, just because you picked 6 favorite characters and I only picked one doesn't mean you like The Dukes of Hazzard six times as much as I do!!

LOL

(sorry but I couldn't resist teasing you. I think it's awesome that you have that many favorite characters....although I have to admit that when I read your list, I kinda felt sorry for Boss, Cooter, Cletus, Lulu, Emma Tisdale, Coy, Vance, Grady Byrd......okay, I'll shut up now)

Hey daisyxenos, just because you picked 6 favorite characters and I only picked one doesn't mean you like The Dukes of Hazzard six times as much as I do!!

LOL

(sorry but I couldn't resist teasing you. I think it's awesome that you have that many favorite characters....although I have to admit that when I read your list, I kinda felt sorry for Boss, Cooter, Cletus, Lulu, Emma Tisdale, Coy, Vance, Grady Byrd......okay, I'll shut up now)

Opps sorry...I didn't think about Cooter and the others..SORRY...not feelin good right now...BAD cold and i wasn't thinkin...guess im gonna redo my list now lol.

1( Bo

2( Luke

3( Enos

4( Daisy

5( Uncle Jesse

6( Rosco

7( Cooter

8( Coy & Vance

I have many fave characters...but my cold won't let me write no more lol.

It's a shame that you can't have them all as your number one how do you choose who gets number one, number two and so on? I'm not going there I'd never be able to pick, the main reason I used daisy is because i'm not a guy. Lol. Anyhow I was just reading ur posts and decided to throw in my 2 cents worth.

I don't I just have a habit of making lists and usin numbers...I can't choose either

specially when it comes to the guys cause I LOVE Bo, Luke, and Enos equally

Welcome to Hazzard County texasdaisy09. I see that you joined in July but I guess I missed your original post. I'm glad that you threw your 2 cents in. That's about how much Rosco gets when Boss gives him his 50% of 50% of 50%. I sure wish I had 2 cents to put in but I'm broke after paying that ticket that Rosco gave me after he put a plastic fire hydrant beside my pick-up truck.