Greetings from the UK

DUKES1466

Been a member on here for quite a while but had a few computer/e-mail issues so only just got round to introducing myself.

I live in Warrington, a small town in the UK. I have been a Dukes fan all my life, and yes I am old enough to remember them the first time round!

I love listening to music, I am a bit of a Rock Chick and some of my fav bands include Status Quo, AC/DC, Bon Jovi, Meat Loaf and Guns 'N' Roses. I am also a closet country fan and enjoy Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash and Toby Keith. I am just starting to get into the new country artists aswell through the power of internet radio, so let me know of anybody worth listening too.

Other interests/hobbies - Drawing, painting, reading, just starting to dabble with fan-fic.

Other TV - Life On Mars, Ashes to Ashes, NCIS, Smallville, Without a Trace, The Shield.

Welcome to hnet! Glad to see that you are finally able to post. Am also glad to meet another Dukes fan. :D

Sounds like you have a variety in taste when it comes to music...lol. Which is good, that way you'll never get tired of anything. Being a big country music fan, have you tried or listened to Kenny Chesney or Keith Urban or Alan Jackson? Those are a few of my favorite artists.

As I said earlier, welcome to hnet - I am sure you will enjoy your stay. ;) I like your picture you have of Tom Wopat, that is a good picture of him.