Ya'll Know Me....But What The Heck!

Like my title says...What the Heck? ill introduce my self and i aint even new to HazzardNet!:D

I'm 14...not necissarly new to watching Dukes of Hazzard..just wasnt that into it before lol :D

I'm very southern..from Texas lol

my favorite guy characters are Sonny Shroyer (Enos Strate) John Schnieder (Bo Duke) and Tom Wopat (Luke Duke) and then my favorite and only fave girl character in the Dukes would have to be Cathy Bach! aka Daisy:D

i really dont know what else to put but if ya'll wanna know any more about me just ask!

Kristen AKA DaisyDukeXEnosStrait

Do I know you??? hahahahaha...:)

Just kidding, I did that once before, just don't remember if it was on here or somewhere else.:p

;) Good thing then that you are not planning on changing then.

LOL wow this topic changed fast on me....lol..but I guess thats how things are around here...

Don't worry..since were on the topic of changing and not changing....I ain't changing anytime soon either....he** would turn into Anarctica if I did that :)

I've been here for a while. I have been super busy though and haven't gotten a chance to get on in a very long time. But I'll just introduce myself anyway. lol

I'm Ashley, I'm 16 and a junior at a performing arts high school. I love to perform and always have. I hope to work in the film and television industry someday. I grew up on the Dukes and they have been a big part of my life. I don't think I would be who I am today without them. :)

I've been here for a while. I have been super busy though and haven't gotten a chance to get on in a very long time. But I'll just introduce myself anyway. lol

I'm Ashley, I'm 16 and a junior at a performing arts high school. I love to perform and always have. I hope to work in the film and television industry someday. I grew up on the Dukes and they have been a big part of my life. I don't think I would be who I am today without them. :)

Its awsome to know something about you! lol

Well I think everyone knows me but here's a little about me: I love only a few things in life so here's the list: God, my family, my country, Dukes of Hazzard, History, Christian Romance Novels, Country music and Pepsi. Anything else ya'll wanna know ya'll give me a shout and I'll see if I can't answer any questions for ya'll.

Its awsome to know something about you! lol

haha no problem. ;) It seems like I'm sooo used to introducing myself to other people. Thats all the first few weeks at a new school consists of. But it's also fun to learn about other people and see what we all have in common. I forgot how much I missed Hazzardnet. We really are like a little family. But thats bound to happen when you get a bunch of people with a common interest together! I'm never going 4 months without getting on and seeing what's hoppin' on the net ever again!! lol

*gentle Uncle Jesse voice* That's good to hear Dixie 'cause we missed you.

*grouchy Uncle Jesse voice*Besides that, other people here had to take up the slack and do your chores. Now git out there and clean that barn. We got a farm to run around here.

hahaha Man, I missed you guys!!! I'd love to stay and tell ya'll just HOW much I missed ya, but I'm gonna clean that barn now instead. tehe ;)