Ya'll Know Me....But What The Heck!

Like my title says...What the Heck? ill introduce my self and i aint even new to HazzardNet!:D

I'm 14...not necissarly new to watching Dukes of Hazzard..just wasnt that into it before lol :D

I'm very southern..from Texas lol

my favorite guy characters are Sonny Shroyer (Enos Strate) John Schnieder (Bo Duke) and Tom Wopat (Luke Duke) and then my favorite and only fave girl character in the Dukes would have to be Cathy Bach! aka Daisy:D

i really dont know what else to put but if ya'll wanna know any more about me just ask!

Kristen AKA DaisyDukeXEnosStrait

OK Daisy, you have over twenty-four thousand posts...wayyyyyyyyyyyy more than I do and I've been here longer (I think), and you are just now getting around to introducing yourself? ;)

Sorry Daisy, don't get mad at me...I just had to ask. ;)

I FORGOT!!! LOL im not mad Garrett...i just forot to introduce my self lol:D:innocent:

Welcome to the HazzardNet daisyXenos...LOL

It looks like we got a little friendly competition for number of posts. I hope Julie and daisyxenos don't overload the website. If I see smoke coming out of my computer I'm running.

LOL Rog....we wont overload the site :innocent::innocent: not little miss Innocent ole me.....:wink: LOl

but seriously..thanks Rog..you know me now lol

• 1 month later...
:rofl: Garrett, Garrett, Garrett....

Looks like someone is as lazy as I...that's not a good thing either! :D

To be honest, I've no clue how I have as many posts as you do...it's just one of those unexplainable mysteries of science I guess...(I've been blaming science for everything lately! LOL)

OMG SO HAVE I! lol but really..i just thought ya'll'd like to know me better

:rofl: Garrett, Garrett, Garrett....

Looks like someone is as lazy as I...that's not a good thing either! :D

To be honest, I've no clue how I have as many posts as you do...it's just one of those unexplainable mysteries of science I guess...(I've been blaming science for everything lately! LOL)

As much as I do? Either you are mistaken or are attempting to be really nice to me; can't figure out which. LOL. You have WAY MORE than I have - try about two thousand more posts than I ;). I really must be slacking...shame on me!