A Race I'd like to see

BoDuke80

In addition to being a Duke's fan I'm also a BluesBrothers fan, I've always wanted to see a race between Bo and the General Lee and Elwood Blues and the Bluesmobile. Two great cars a 69 Dodge charger and a 74 Dodge, who do you think would win this race if it took place ? I can't choose I like them both too much to pick a favorite.

In addition to being a Duke's fan I'm also a BluesBrothers fan, I've always wanted to see a race between Bo and the General Lee and Elwood Blues and the Bluesmobile. Two great cars a 69 Dodge charger and a 74 Dodge, who do you think would win this race if it took place ? I can't choose I like them both too much to pick a favorite.

never heard of the BluesBrothers

That's a no brainer Bo. It would be Bo and the General Lee. He's best there is. Will next to his cousin Luke that is.;)

LOL I guess we're getting old BoDuke80. These kids have never heard of the Blues Brothers. I'm not going to tease them too much though because I'm sooooo appreciative of young Dukes fans. Any younger person who loves the Dukes of Hazzard as much as they do, is all right in my book. We need them to keep the Dukes tradition going forever.

I'm not a Blues Brother fan so you know what my answer is.

I don't necessarily dislike them, I just never paid that much attention to them.

LOL I guess we're getting old BoDuke80. These kids have never heard of the Blues Brothers. I'm not going to tease them too much though because I'm sooooo appreciative of young Dukes fans. Any younger person who loves the Dukes of Hazzard as much as they do, is all right in my book. We need them to keep the Dukes tradition going forever.

I'm not a Blues Brother fan so you know what my answer is.

I don't necessarily dislike them, I just never paid that much attention to them.

lol thank you Roger so much for speakin for young people...specially since im still in my EARLY teens

lol thanks from me too Roger. I'm seventeen. . .really my parents didn't do the best job in making sure I knew the classics. . .I didn't know what the dukes were untill like about five weeks before it went of CMT. . .still wish they did DukeFest specials. . .and after the first ep I was hooked, and my brother watched it when he was younger, but as usual nobody ever mentioned it to me.

Welllllll it doesn't exactly have country in it (a little bit. Kinda. Sorta. LOL) but still, if ya love car chases and seein' cop cars get smashed up and all, Blues Brothers is a riot.

Elwood: It's a hundred and six miles from here to Chicago, we got a full tank of a gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: HIT IT!!

As for the question at hand, considerin' all the Bluesmobile went through, I'll admit it was a tough car. But I'd have to put my money on the General Lee. Khee!

I also concur with Roger, I appreciate the young Dukes fans too. :D

Welllllll it doesn't exactly have country in it (a little bit. Kinda. Sorta. LOL) but still, if ya love car chases and seein' cop cars get smashed up and all, Blues Brothers is a riot.

Elwood: It's a hundred and six miles from here to Chicago, we got a full tank of a gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: HIT IT!!

As for the question at hand, considerin' all the Bluesmobile went through, I'll admit it was a tough car. But I'd have to put my money on the General Lee. Khee!

I also concur with Roger, I appreciate the young Dukes fans too. :D

yay thanks MaryAnne...considern im only 14 and im gonna be a long time Dukes fan!