God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Luke sighes

Yammy Says "But your right Luke, and Boss I quit right now as well I don't need your stupid job as well cover the shift yourself my daughter needs to see me more often as well and Luke is right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Yammy Says "But your right Luke, and Boss I quit right now as well I don't need your stupid job as well cover the shift yourself my daughter needs to see me more often as well and Luke is right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Boss said "Then go and Luke tell Daisys shes fired too"

Daisy said "cause im nothin like Lizzy"

Bo and Lizzy were hearing her after the music stoped

"You think I honestly want a girl like Lizzy? If I did I would have taken her years ago but I never have and I never will the only thing I want from you is to have confidence in yourself." Enos says.

"Daisy you are one of the strongest women I know. Sometimes I wish I could be as strong as you. You grew up with three men two of which were nearly the same age as you. You've always been an inspiration to me even when I didn't think I could do it myself but right now I wish you would stop doubting yourself." Lizzy says.

"You think I honestly want a girl like Lizzy? If I did I would have taken her years ago but I never have and I never will the only thing I want from you is to have confidence in yourself." Enos says.

"Daisy you are one of the strongest women I know. Sometimes I wish I could be as strong as you. You grew up with three men two of which were nearly the same age as you. You've always been an inspiration to me even when I didn't think I could do it myself but right now I wish you would stop doubting yourself." Lizzy says.

Daisy started crying "im sorry"

Daisy started crying "im sorry"

"Daisy look at me. What happened to you? The woman I met was the most confident and strong willed person I have ever know and now you're a...a crying, self-doubting, weeping mess. I'm sorry to sound so catty but it's like you had a personality transplant. I don't even know who you are any more. The woman I know Daisy Duke to be is nothing like you. She is...one who isn't afraid of anything, who chased her cousins around with a frying pan for running her car off a cliff, who would be snapping at me if she was hearing what I'm saying. Either you're really PMS-ing right now or you're pregnant because those are the only two reasons I can think of that would render you incapable of standing up to me and chewing my head off." Lizzy says.

"Daisy look at me. What happened to you? The woman I met was the most confident and strong willed person I have ever know and now you're a...a crying, self-doubting, weeping mess. I'm sorry to sound so catty but it's like you had a personality transplant. I don't even know who you are any more. The woman I know Daisy Duke to be is nothing like you. She is...one who isn't afraid of anything, who chased her cousins around with a frying pan for running her car off a cliff, who would be snapping at me if she was hearing what I'm saying. Either you're really PMS-ing right now or you're pregnant because those are the only two reasons I can think of that would render you incapable of standing up to me and chewing my head off." Lizzy says.

Daisy sighed "Lizzy...i dont know what happend tonight, i just..something just snapped, im fine now, but i need to talk to you"

Daisy sighed "Lizzy...i dont know what happend tonight, i just..something just snapped, im fine now, but i need to talk to you"

"See that's a bit of the Daisy I know. If you boys don't mind Daisy and I must be excused to the little girls room." Lizzy says then whisks Daisy off. Seeing the bathroom empty Lizzy turns to Daisy. "Alright shoot. What's going on?" Lizzy asks.

"See that's a bit of the Daisy I know. If you boys don't mind Daisy and I must be excused to the little girls room." Lizzy says then whisks Daisy off. Seeing the bathroom empty Lizzy turns to Daisy. "Alright shoot. What's going on?" Lizzy asks.

Daisy sighed "that night i had with Enos last month...i skipped a dose of birth control..and today i was late"

Daisy sighed "that night i had with Enos last month...i skipped a dose of birth control..and today i was late"

"Maybe you're just off because of the birth control. Don't go nuts until you find out for sure. You and Enos are meant to be together. Give it a couple more weeks then go see the doctor. No matter what it comes up don't tell Enos. If it's positive wait until he proposes if it's negative don't worry about it." Lizzy says.

"Maybe you're just off because of the birth control. Don't go nuts until you find out for sure. You and Enos are meant to be together. Give it a couple more weeks then go see the doctor. No matter what it comes up don't tell Enos. If it's positive wait until he proposes if it's negative don't worry about it." Lizzy says.

Daisy sighes "ive had symptoms Lizzy..ive had to hide it..Lizzy..im sorry..i know your not gonna be my best friend if i am pregnant"

Daisy sighes "ive had symptoms Lizzy..ive had to hide it..Lizzy..im sorry..i know your not gonna be my best friend if i am pregnant"

"Who ever told you that is lying to you to include your subconscious. You've stood by me when I told you about my major secret from when I was little I ain't gonna abandon you now. And besides maybe you're just coming down with the flu. We should go see a doctor." Lizzy says.

"Who ever told you that is lying to you to include your subconscious. You've stood by me when I told you about my major secret from when I was little I ain't gonna abandon you now. And besides maybe you're just coming down with the flu. We should go see a doctor." Lizzy says.

Daisy sighed "i dont know Lizzy, and ill always be there for you"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.