God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Daisy smiles "i think the guys are in the livin room talkin about car parts"

Lizzy nodded and that was indeed where they found them. Both guys instantly stood up when they caught sight of the girls their jaws falling slack for a good three minutes. Then Bo realized something. "Lizzy beautiful...I don't want to make us late or anything but you're not wearing any shoes." Bo says. Lizzy looks down and blushes running back to Daisy's room and borrowing a pair. After that was all settled they leave the house and go to the restaurant.

Lizzy nodded and that was indeed where they found them. Both guys instantly stood up when they caught sight of the girls their jaws falling slack for a good three minutes. Then Bo realized something. "Lizzy beautiful...I don't want to make us late or anything but you're not wearing any shoes." Bo says. Lizzy looks down and blushes running back to Daisy's room and borrowing a pair. After that was all settled they leave the house and go to the restaurant.

Daisy looked at Enos he was handsome even though he wasnt wearing his uniform, she loved him either way

Daisy looked at Enos he was handsome even though he wasnt wearing his uniform, she loved him either way

Yammy was working at the Boars Nest covering for Daisy and she had seen Luke and nearly dropped her tray and then realized their was nothing on it as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.