God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

When they get home there wasn't a car insight. "That's strange." Lizzy says.

They both go inside and the crowd shouted "Surprise!"

"A..." Lizzy looked confused then spotted the banner.

It read 'CONGRATULATIONS DAISY AND LIZZY!'

Daisy was really surprised "Whats the surprise party for?" She looked at her best friend with the exact same confused look.

• 1 month later...
Daisy just nods.

The days and weeks passed and it was getting closer to the due date for both girls. Lizzy was visiting Luke and talking about everything under the sun when another car pulled up. Lizzy looks out to see a Black mustang sitting behind her car. "Wonder who that could be." Lizzy says. Luke shrugs but follows Lizzy over to the car.

"Howdy there, how can we help you?" Luke asks.

"I was hoping you could tell me where I could find Luke Duke." The redhead woman says stepping out of the car in tight fitting jeans and a light tank top.

"I'm Luke, what can I do for you?" Luke asks.

"Name's Carlene. I was hoping we could talk." She says.

"Carlene. My time's been good to you." Luke says.

"Thanks. Who's your friend?" She asks spotting Lizzy but not seeing a wedding band on her finger.

"This is my best friend Lizzy Davenport."

"This isn't his kid." Lizzy says.

"Oh?"

"It's his cousin's."

"Ah I see." Carlene says.

"I'll leave you two to it. I've got to go see Daisy anyway." Lizzy says smiling then leaving.

The days and weeks passed and it was getting closer to the due date for both girls. Lizzy was visiting Luke and talking about everything under the sun when another car pulled up. Lizzy looks out to see a Black mustang sitting behind her car. "Wonder who that could be." Lizzy says. Luke shrugs but follows Lizzy over to the car.

"Howdy there, how can we help you?" Luke asks.

"I was hoping you could tell me where I could find Luke Duke." The redhead woman says stepping out of the car in tight fitting jeans and a light tank top.

"I'm Luke, what can I do for you?" Luke asks.

"Name's Carlene. I was hoping we could talk." She says.

"Carlene. My time's been good to you." Luke says.

"Thanks. Who's your friend?" She asks spotting Lizzy but not seeing a wedding band on her finger.

"This is my best friend Lizzy Davenport."

"This isn't his kid." Lizzy says.

"Oh?"

"It's his cousin's."

"Ah I see." Carlene says.

"I'll leave you two to it. I've got to go see Daisy anyway." Lizzy says smiling then leaving.

Luke nodded and said "Have fun." He smiled and then watched her leave before turning back and talking to Carlene. Soon, Daisy saw Lizzy pulled up and invited her in. When she heard about Carlene, she couldn't beleive it! "That girl? I can't beleive she's back. I remember her. Luke saved her or something like that."

Luke nodded and said "Have fun." He smiled and then watched her leave before turning back and talking to Carlene. Soon, Daisy saw Lizzy pulled up and invited her in. When she heard about Carlene, she couldn't beleive it! "That girl? I can't beleive she's back. I remember her. Luke saved her or something like that."

"Yeah and Luke always did have a crush on her. Little Ms Valedictorian. She looked so good." Lizzy says. "I'm sure Luke's crush still hasn't gone away. How you feeling today?" Lizzy asks.

"Yeah and Luke always did have a crush on her. Little Ms Valedictorian. She looked so good." Lizzy says. "I'm sure Luke's crush still hasn't gone away. How you feeling today?" Lizzy asks.

"I'm feeling pretty good. Getting a little more worried, but at least the baby has waited." She sighed and just looked at the ground. "Sometimes it worries me with Enos working so much, though. But, he's bringing in money."

"The same goes for me Daisy. Just let me know when you think you're going in to labor I'll be here for you." Lizzy says.

Daisy nods "Same for you. Wouldn't it be really cool if our children had the same birthday? What do you think your having? I really don't care as long as it's healthy." She sighes. She'd told the doctor she'd wanted to be surprised, and the doctor and Enos both happily agreed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.