God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

• 2 weeks later...
"I guess it's not the kid I'm scared of completely." Lizzy says sitting down on the bench. "I think I'm more scared of where I go from here."

Daisy said sitting down "Me and you have that in common...Bo loves you and I know he'll help you take care of you and the baby. I know he'll keep the promise that he won't rush into anything and that he'll let you decide. Bo's that kind of person...So is Enos..."

Daisy said sitting down "Me and you have that in common...Bo loves you and I know he'll help you take care of you and the baby. I know he'll keep the promise that he won't rush into anything and that he'll let you decide. Bo's that kind of person...So is Enos..."

"Daisy...what if this baby comes and I don't want anything to do with Bo? I've loved him since high school but part of me is scared that after this baby...it'll change things." Lizzy says.

"Daisy...what if this baby comes and I don't want anything to do with Bo? I've loved him since high school but part of me is scared that after this baby...it'll change things." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "And that loving him since high school thing will be the reason that things don't change I think. You've loved him for to long and he's loved you for to long to let anything change."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.