God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Daisy said "It wasn't you two, don't blame your selves..What were you going to say Luke?"

"It...doesn't matter." Luke says walking off. Lizzy watches him go then excuses herself. She finds him leaning with his forearms on the top rail of the fence staring off into the sunset.

"I know it hurts you Luke." Lizzy says softly leaning back against the fence.

"I just thought that...how could she not tell us that she was this stressed. I mean...I know she says we didn't but really did Bo and I do something that drove her to this? Not to leave I don't think we could ever push her to leave but did we push her too hard and stress her out so much that she needs to leave?" Luke asks.

"I don't know what caused it Luke but I do know that you love your cousin and she loves you. You just...you gotta let things happen. I know you want to protect her but..Some times you just have to let her step out on her own." Lizzy says.

"It...doesn't matter." Luke says walking off. Lizzy watches him go then excuses herself. She finds him leaning with his forearms on the top rail of the fence staring off into the sunset.

"I know it hurts you Luke." Lizzy says softly leaning back against the fence.

"I just thought that...how could she not tell us that she was this stressed. I mean...I know she says we didn't but really did Bo and I do something that drove her to this? Not to leave I don't think we could ever push her to leave but did we push her too hard and stress her out so much that she needs to leave?" Luke asks.

"I don't know what caused it Luke but I do know that you love your cousin and she loves you. You just...you gotta let things happen. I know you want to protect her but..Some times you just have to let her step out on her own." Lizzy says.

Bo came up to him "Shes going to stay in Hazzard..shes moving with Enos not half way across the country."

"I feel ya, but it's now so we just have to deal with it while we have it and we can't change the past so accept the present." Lizzy says touching Luke's arm.

Luke smiled then and said "Yeah and I guess Bo's right, she's just moving with Enos..It was bound to happen anyway after they got married and its not like she won't see us everyday."

Luke smiled then and said "Yeah and I guess Bo's right, she's just moving with Enos..It was bound to happen anyway after they got married and its not like she won't see us everyday."

"See I told you it'd be alright." Lizzy says smiling softly.

"Everything alright with you?" Luke asks.

"I think so. I just have to figure out where I'm going from here. What I plan to do after the baby...Dad's not gonna let me back in the garage until the baby's about a year old. That really sucks. No matter I'm sure I'll come up with something." Lizzy says.

"See I told you it'd be alright." Lizzy says smiling softly.

"Everything alright with you?" Luke asks.

"I think so. I just have to figure out where I'm going from here. What I plan to do after the baby...Dad's not gonna let me back in the garage until the baby's about a year old. That really sucks. No matter I'm sure I'll come up with something." Lizzy says.

Bo nods "If you wanna stay at the farm you can..whatever you want."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.