God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Cooter nodded "Okay." and leaves the room.

Lizzy sits down on her bed and stares at the rabbit. Then her phone rings. "Lizzy?" Lizzy answered.

"Baby doll I know you're scared." Tom says.

"I am not scared." Lizzy says.

"You are, I know you are. But remember this, that program is aired and no matter what your dad loves you and so does Bo. It'll be alright. You can call any time you need help. You're gonna be ok." Tom says.

"Thanks Tom." Lizzy says.

Meanwhile Luke was watching Daisy as she paced the living room. "Daisy is something wrong?" Luke asks.

Lizzy sits down on her bed and stares at the rabbit. Then her phone rings. "Lizzy?" Lizzy answered.

"Baby doll I know you're scared." Tom says.

"I am not scared." Lizzy says.

"You are, I know you are. But remember this, that program is aired and no matter what your dad loves you and so does Bo. It'll be alright. You can call any time you need help. You're gonna be ok." Tom says.

"Thanks Tom." Lizzy says.

Meanwhile Luke was watching Daisy as she paced the living room. "Daisy is something wrong?" Luke asks.

Daisy looked at Luke "No..nothings wrong Luke..I'm fine."

Daisy came in and sighed "Luke come here and I'll tell you." when they were back in the living room Daisy had sat down "Okay...heres whats up and why im so scared..and told her about Lizzy "I know she'll come back."

"Oh...It's a month and a half. Besides it's not like she doesn't have a phone. She's not gonna forget you, either of you." Luke says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.