God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Daisy nodded and opend it "Okay i did the hard part..your read it..."

"I can't look. I...I..." Lizzy takes the paper and then looks away. She bites her lip and Cooter snatches it from her.

"What's this?" Cooter asks. "Ms. Tiny Georgia. Hmmm...We proudly extend this offer to Ms. Jackson-Davenport, former Ms. Tiny Georgia 1971 to...Wow Congrats Lizzy."

"I can't look. I...I..." Lizzy takes the paper and then looks away. She bites her lip and Cooter snatches it from her.

"What's this?" Cooter asks. "Ms. Tiny Georgia. Hmmm...We proudly extend this offer to Ms. Jackson-Davenport, former Ms. Tiny Georgia 1971 to...Wow Congrats Lizzy."

Daisy jumps up as fast as she can manage "Congrats!!"

"How can you be so sure of that?" Lizzy asks.

Daisy said "Bo is like Enos, he wants you to be happy, to give you what you want, and you want to help with this..we'll miss you..I'll miss you more than anything...i can't see my best friend for a month and Bo will miss you, he loves you and he can't stop you..but he knows you'll come back to us and Hazzard."

Daisy said "Bo is like Enos, he wants you to be happy, to give you what you want, and you want to help with this..we'll miss you..I'll miss you more than anything...i can't see my best friend for a month and Bo will miss you, he loves you and he can't stop you..but he knows you'll come back to us and Hazzard."

"I hope you're right. Just how do I explain it to him?" Lizzy asks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.