God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Bo said "I swear."

"When I was little my mom wanted me to be everything she wasn't. She was a shy, smart, yet unpopular girl in school and in the neighborhood. She wanted me to be comfortable and popular when I made it to high school. She thought that she could well...just look." Lizzy says opening the door and turned on the light showing Bo a room full of trophies, banners, and crowns.

"When I was little my mom wanted me to be everything she wasn't. She was a shy, smart, yet unpopular girl in school and in the neighborhood. She wanted me to be comfortable and popular when I made it to high school. She thought that she could well...just look." Lizzy says opening the door and turned on the light showing Bo a room full of trophies, banners, and crowns.

Bo said "Wow"

"Then what's the point of telling me you have a surprise if you can't tell me about it?" Lizzy says.

Bo said "Thats the point of surprises..its like Christmas presents..you can't know what they are until Christmas Day..but you and Daisy will love this...it'll get ya'll outta the house and maybe get some stress lifted off ya'lls shoulders."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.