God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Bo said "Being with you is enough, I don't care if were not married, I will not force the issue, I'll let you come to terms with every thing before we rush any of this, don't worry, I'm not trying to rush anything."

"I can not tell you how happy that makes me." Lizzy says rushing into his arms. "The fact that you're willing to wait until I'm comfortable with everything means that it's not all about this baby and that it's about me too. I love you for that."

"Look I know you hate him. I know you don't like what happened between me and him but the fact is I love him and I always will so just leave him alone." Lizzy spits.

Cooter said "What are you talking about?...wait..if you mean Bo...I don't hate him Liz, I never did...I was just shocked at first, but I know you two love each other."

Cooter nodded "Yes, I can respect that your happy with Bo."

"Look Dad no tricks, no games, no nothing but the honest truth. I love you and I will go to the ends of the earth for you but I love Bo too and he's in this to make me happy and he understands that you are one of the most important people in my life. I'm not marrying him because of the baby and it's doubtful if we marry soon I just want you to understand that maybe this will work because we aren't forcing it." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.