God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

"The lady asked you to leave and you had better leave." Tom says as a six inch blade dropped into his hand.

Jake just gets in his truck and leaves and Daisy just looks at Tom and says "Thanks" and ran in the hospital and sat down in the chair next to Lizzys room and she didn't care if anyone heard her or if the door wasn't sound proof "Lizzy hates me and she's going to leave Hazzard and probably never come back..I'm losing my best friend and now Jake shows up!"

Jake just gets in his truck and leaves and Daisy just looks at Tom and says "Thanks" and ran in the hospital and sat down in the chair next to Lizzys room and she didn't care if anyone heard her or if the door wasn't sound proof "Lizzy hates me and she's going to leave Hazzard and probably never come back..I'm losing my best friend and now Jake shows up!"

"Hey none of that now." Luke says.

"Lizzy does not hate you. She's upset and she needs to work it out. She'll come back I promise and we'll take care of Jake." Luke says.

Daisy said "Tom offerd her to stay with him and me at his place..I don't know if she'd take the offer", of course she knew in her mind Lizzy would choose to go to Toms because she didn't like to be away from her best friend for long and she could hear her talking to Bo about it..and both of them heard what she just said.

Daisy said "Tom offerd her to stay with him and me at his place..I don't know if she'd take the offer", of course she knew in her mind Lizzy would choose to go to Toms because she didn't like to be away from her best friend for long and she could hear her talking to Bo about it..and both of them heard what she just said.

"I want to stay with Tom so bad but...with Daisy there I'm worried it's not gonna help." Lizzy tells Bo.

"I want to stay with Tom so bad but...with Daisy there I'm worried it's not gonna help." Lizzy tells Bo.

Bo said "It will, you two will be able to watch out for each other and you'll have Tom, the way hes protecting Daisy I know you two will be fine..give it a shot, I don't mind you and Daisy staying with Tom if it keeps ya'll safe."

Bo said "It will, you two will be able to watch out for each other and you'll have Tom, the way hes protecting Daisy I know you two will be fine..give it a shot, I don't mind you and Daisy staying with Tom if it keeps ya'll safe."

"I just...I think I'm gonna go to Capital City. I just need some time with my dad." Lizzy says.

"I just...I think I'm gonna go to Capital City. I just need some time with my dad." Lizzy says.

Bo said "Tom is closer, I can come visit you and Daisy more...and..you and Daisy need each other..Lizzy shes scared you'll never come back shes in hysterics out there because you said you were leaving, she thinks its her fault...you want her to keep thinking that or do you wanna patch things up with you best friend? Lizzy, I love you, our baby and my cousin...and you'll be more protected with Tom..please."

Bo said "Tom is closer, I can come visit you and Daisy more...and..you and Daisy need each other..Lizzy shes scared you'll never come back shes in hysterics out there because you said you were leaving, she thinks its her fault...you want her to keep thinking that or do you wanna patch things up with you best friend? Lizzy, I love you, our baby and my cousin...and you'll be more protected with Tom..please."

"I...I...Alright." Lizzy sighs.

"I...I...Alright." Lizzy sighs.

Bo hugs her "I never said you couldn't visit your dad...I'm just saying that...I think it will be better to be with Tom okay?...and maybe you should talk to Daisy..Luke ain't helping none..and also..just..tell her you don't hate her and that now you'll see each other more often since you'll be staying with Tom..and I'll see ya'll more often."

Bo hugs her "I never said you couldn't visit your dad...I'm just saying that...I think it will be better to be with Tom okay?...and maybe you should talk to Daisy..Luke ain't helping none..and also..just..tell her you don't hate her and that now you'll see each other more often since you'll be staying with Tom..and I'll see ya'll more often."

"I...Ok." Lizzy says.

"I...Ok." Lizzy says.

Bo sighed "I'm sorry..its just...I don't..I don't know.."

and Daisy walked in when Bo went out and Daisy just sat down with a small glance to Lizzy and looked out the window "I'm so sorry Lizzy...I'm the worlds stupidest, weakest best friend...I had to get Tom to defend me just now when Jake cornerd me..but I appreciate him helping."

Bo sighed "I'm sorry..its just...I don't..I don't know.."

and Daisy walked in when Bo went out and Daisy just sat down with a small glance to Lizzy and looked out the window "I'm so sorry Lizzy...I'm the worlds stupidest, weakest best friend...I had to get Tom to defend me just now when Jake cornerd me..but I appreciate him helping."

"It's not you're fault. I still love you and I always will. You're not stupid or weak. Tom's used to it. It's something he does." Lizzy says.

"It's not you're fault. I still love you and I always will. You're not stupid or weak. Tom's used to it. It's something he does." Lizzy says.

Daisy said "I heard you agree with Bo...do you really mean it or because the jackass was arguing with you? I think we'll both be really safe with Tom...it could patch all of this up too...and whatever problems you think that staying with Tom while I'm there..I don't think there will be any."

Daisy said "I heard you agree with Bo...do you really mean it or because the jackass was arguing with you? I think we'll both be really safe with Tom...it could patch all of this up too...and whatever problems you think that staying with Tom while I'm there..I don't think there will be any."

"I know we'll be safe with Tom I'm just still a little worried." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.