God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

"Fight like hell. I'm not gonna lie to you Daisy. Your fear is very real and there is a very slim chance of it happening. I want you to slide these into your pocket and use them if need be. This is a very high pitched whistle it will stun someone if used right. And this...well you should know what this is. It's a bottle of mace use it if you have to but fair warning it stings real bad." Tom says.

Daisy said "Thanks Tom..your a great friend you really are" and slid the items into her pocket.

Daisy said "Yes..seemed a little odd to me"

"Monkey is 95 percent blind in both eyes. When we got him we didn't know that so we just let him roam. Eventually I noticed he started running into everything. I took him to a vet who told me about the blindness. After he fell down the stares the first time I started carrying him up and down but then one night I was walking in the door from a date and I noticed Monkey was sitting there waiting. I thought it was strange because I had left him upstairs and checking him over he wasn't sore or anything. After a few days of this happening I called Lizzy over. She came over when I was in the shower and noticed that Rocky and Monkey were at the top of the stairs. She called out to me and then she watched as Rocky grabbed Monkey by the snout and led him down the stairs. Lizzy refused to tell me at first but after a few hours I saw it for myself this time Rocky leading Monkey out the back door. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen." Tom says.

"Monkey is 95 percent blind in both eyes. When we got him we didn't know that so we just let him roam. Eventually I noticed he started running into everything. I took him to a vet who told me about the blindness. After he fell down the stares the first time I started carrying him up and down but then one night I was walking in the door from a date and I noticed Monkey was sitting there waiting. I thought it was strange because I had left him upstairs and checking him over he wasn't sore or anything. After a few days of this happening I called Lizzy over. She came over when I was in the shower and noticed that Rocky and Monkey were at the top of the stairs. She called out to me and then she watched as Rocky grabbed Monkey by the snout and led him down the stairs. Lizzy refused to tell me at first but after a few hours I saw it for myself this time Rocky leading Monkey out the back door. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen." Tom says.

Daisy laughed "It's what I was laughing at..but then the worrying about Jake replaced everything."

"Alright...I just wish I could bring her home." Tom says.

Daisy nodded "I do too..."

A few hours later they went to see Lizzy...the boys were dreading telling Daisy who they saw a few nights ago at the Boars Nest and before Tom and Daisy arrived Bo and Luke were talking and Bo asked "Luke how are we going to tell Daisy about Jake..and we have to make sure he didn't follow us."

Daisy nodded "I do too..."

A few hours later they went to see Lizzy...the boys were dreading telling Daisy who they saw a few nights ago at the Boars Nest and before Tom and Daisy arrived Bo and Luke were talking and Bo asked "Luke how are we going to tell Daisy about Jake..and we have to make sure he didn't follow us."

"We're not gonna tell her." Luke answered.

Bo sighed "I don't know maybe your right but..I just thought maybe she had to right to know but I don't want to scare her anymore than she is...Luke we know hes here in Hazzard..he could get her if were not careful."

Luke sighs and rolls his neck wincing as a few bones crack. "This is why we ain't gonna tell her. We're being careful and she's in Tom's capable hands."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.