God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Daisy nodded "If he shows up here..hes askin' for trouble"

"Yeah and that's just what he'll find here. You're welcome to anything in the house. Go up these stairs here you can use the room second door to your left, Lizzy's is third door to your left and mine is at the very end of the hall. Rocky usually sleeps at the top of the stairs and these two will usually travel back and forth in the hallway just make sure you watch out for them oh and close the lid on the toilet after you use it because they usually like to drink out of it if you don't." Tom says.

"Yeah and that's just what he'll find here. You're welcome to anything in the house. Go up these stairs here you can use the room second door to your left, Lizzy's is third door to your left and mine is at the very end of the hall. Rocky usually sleeps at the top of the stairs and these two will usually travel back and forth in the hallway just make sure you watch out for them oh and close the lid on the toilet after you use it because they usually like to drink out of it if you don't." Tom says.

Daisy nodded "Thanks Tom, I'm gonna take a quick shower and go to bed..and can you call Enos...I really don't want him to worry."

In Hazzard Jake was driving around town and stoped for a little while hoping no one would notice him..he knows that Daisy probably told her closest relatives and friends about him.

Daisy nodded "Thanks Tom, I'm gonna take a quick shower and go to bed..and can you call Enos...I really don't want him to worry."

In Hazzard Jake was driving around town and stoped for a little while hoping no one would notice him..he knows that Daisy probably told her closest relatives and friends about him.

"Sure take all the time you want. I got plenty of water just make sure you shut the door firmly behind you." Tom says.

"Sure take all the time you want. I got plenty of water just make sure you shut the door firmly behind you." Tom says.

Daisy nodds and goes to take her shower and tries to let the stress melt of everything melt away.

Bo and Luke had been at the Boars Nest when Luke looked out the window when he saw a suspicious looking truck pull up in the parking lot.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.