God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy

Daisy sighed "Of course everyone remembers when Enos went to LA...I went to Atlanta for a bit as you know...well..there was this guy...I didn't mean to but I fell into a relashionship with him...he proposed..I turned him down because I was waiting on Enos...things got bad then..really bad...and...the other day...while you and Luke were out..I got a letter from him. He's in Hazzard."

(I hope you like my twist..kinda thoughtd it make the story interesting)

"Well protect you." Bo says.

Soon it neared midnight and they two got home and Enos, Uncle Jesse, Luke and Cooter were waiting for them at the farm.

"What's going on?" Bo asks.

"Tom said he'd call if something happened and since he has power of attorney he had the right to send us home." Luke says.

"Daisy can we talk?" Enos says leading her away as Bo and Cooter stepped out on the front porch.

"I want to apologize." Cooter says. "I shouldn't have said what I said. That's my baby girl and I know you'd never hurt her I'm sorry."

"What's going on?" Bo asks.

"Tom said he'd call if something happened and since he has power of attorney he had the right to send us home." Luke says.

"Daisy can we talk?" Enos says leading her away as Bo and Cooter stepped out on the front porch.

"I want to apologize." Cooter says. "I shouldn't have said what I said. That's my baby girl and I know you'd never hurt her I'm sorry."

Daisy said "Whats wrong Enos?" she was so afraid she'd done something wrong "I'm sorry for anything I've done Enos" she was almost crying.

Bo smiled "It's okay Cooter, I'm making the promise right now to everyone that I'll stick by Lizzys side when she wakes up and Daisy promised she'd help me."

Daisy said "Whats wrong Enos?" she was so afraid she'd done something wrong "I'm sorry for anything I've done Enos" she was almost crying.

Bo smiled "It's okay Cooter, I'm making the promise right now to everyone that I'll stick by Lizzys side when she wakes up and Daisy promised she'd help me."

Cooter nodded and Enos swallowed. "Daisy I just...I wanted to make sure you're ok with everything."

Daisy leads him out side shutting the door "Your going to hate me for this..." and told him everything she told Bo before they came home..little did she know that Bo was filling Luke and Cooter in too.

"You know I'd do everything to protect you. To include giving my own life. He's not gonna hurt you any more." Enos says.

Daisy thought of that for a minute and hugged him "Thats right..I love you Enos" and the two went back into the house and Daisy sat on the couch and she saw Luke, Bo and Cooter walk over to her.

Luke kneeled in front of her and glanced at Bo. "We heard what happened. We ain't gonna let him hurt you any more." Luke says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.